Upstate NY Babies
Options

*MelissaSue*

I was just wondering how things have been going lately.  I hope it's better for you!
DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11

Re: *MelissaSue*

• Options

Aw, thanks for thinking of me!

I have been feeling a lot better.. I don't feel like i'm in such a funk anymore..  DH was off last week, so even though he still didn't do half the stuff I wanted him to do around here, at least I had an extra hand with the girls.. which definitely helped! Now he's back to work but on a different schedule so he's home in the mornings til around noon.. so hopefully we will get our new routine down. Still have some rough moments.. but i feel like there is a light at the end of this tunnel.

How have you been feeling? How is it being back to work?

Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options

I'm glad things are looking up!  Sometimes having an extra set of hands, even if they don't do everything you want them to, lol!, makes all the difference. 

I'm feeling much better.  I'm really glad I went to the Dr., the meds have definitely helped.  Plus Audrey's reflux is under control so she's not constantly crying.  And she's smiling and cooing all the time now which totally brightens my day!  It's been pretty good being back at work, we have a nice routine down and the girls are happy at Grandma's and their new in-home day care.  Thanks for asking!

DD1: 3/31/10 DD2: 9/7/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"