Washington Babies
Options

Hello!

I'm excited to join this board!  I've been posting on the July 2012 board for a couple of weeks now, but now want to meet other moms and moms-to-be who are more local.

A little info about me: My husband and I have been married for a year and a half.  We got our BFP in October.  This is our first pregnancy/baby.  We're super excited about it!  We had our first u/s yesterday and got to meet our LO and see its strong little HB.  We live in Auburn.

Nice to meet all of you!

Re: Hello!

• Options

Hello there! Just saw your check in on July 2012 board. I'm in the Olympia area. Just got my BFP the day after Thanksgiving and have my first appt and u/s next Tuesday, I'm so excited! We've been married 7 years and were just getting used to the idea that we might finally be ready for kids. :)

Nice to meet you!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Welcome and congrats!

Congrats to you, too, AmyinOly!

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome! This is a great board. It's a little slow at times but stick around. There are some fantastic women here. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hello & Congratulations! Hope you are keeping well and enjoying being pregnant - such an exciting time!
    collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • Options
    Hello!  welcome and congrats!
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options

imagedawnies79:
    Welcome! This is a great board. It's a little slow at times but stick around. There are some fantastic women here. 

Yep, this.  Welcome and congrats!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageLegalBritt:
    Congrats to you and Amy! I'm about the same as you both. 7 weeks. Just had my first u/s on Monday. I've been sick as a dog for about a week now. Yesterday and today has been the worst but I just discovered ginger tea and that is helping a bit. How are you feeling?

Don't hate me, but I'm actually feeling ok!  Tired.  But no real m/s.  No cravings, or real food aversions.  Well...  food in general looks, sounds, and smells gross.  But not so gross that I'm throwing up.  Just gross enough that I don't want to eat, and have to force myself to eat.  This really stressed me out at first, but now I'm just considering myself lucky!

• Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!  I'm excited to be here and get to know you guys a little better!  :)
  • Options
    Welcome and congrats!
  • Options

Welcome and congrats!!  How exciting for you!  :)

I delivered in Auburn.. but live in Enumclaw.. so hello, neighbor!

• Options
    Hi!  Ive been kinda lurking on this board, but Ive been posting on the 0-3 month board.  I live in Lake Tapps, so hello neighbor!  I delivered in Auburn as well.  I was bummed that I wasnt going to Puyallup, but I was so happy that I was in Auburn.  They are so nice!  Good luck to you!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Welcome! Congrats! Stick around for a bit -- it's really nice to have a community of people willing to answer all those questions new moms come up with. I know I've asked my share so far =).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"