Toddlers: 24 Months+

Tell me about crazy dreams (NTR)

Back story:  DH and I aren't trying to get pregnant.  I'm on lo-ovral and take it religiously every day.  However, I've also been having migraines, so I have to take fioricet several times a week, which the pharmacist told me can reduce the effectiveness of BCPs. DH and I have been using backup methods just to be safe.  HOWEVER we had a night of reckless abandon last Saturday (he was leaving the next morning for out of the country!!) and didn't use our backup method.  This would have been right about 1 week before AF.

Since then, I've been having these really crazy dreams every night, and even when I take a nap in the afternoon while Curly is sleeping.  Sometimes they're terrifying and I wake up more exhausted than when I went to sleep.  Sometimes they're just super weird, but so vivid and I can still remember what I dreamed about.

So my question: is vivid dreaming even a possibility if I'm only like 5 minutes pregnant??  I know I'm super early and AF isn't even expected until probably Friday or Saturday this week.  BUT I had symptoms (fatigue, breast tenderness and pain) super early when I got pregnant with Curly.  Am I just freaking myself out and forcing these dreams on myself?  It has been a very stressful time lately (moving, health issues, terrible twos, DH gone a lot), so maybe that's all it is?

What do you think?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Tell me about crazy dreams (NTR)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"