Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

This pain is so unbearable....

So I was at the hospital Sunday with spotting and the cervix was closed.  Monday at 9am had the ultrasound and the bleeding and period like cramps started.  For about an hour or so they go more intense in the afternoon and then i was fine, with a little twinge here and there.  Only had light bleeding and last night 1 pad lasted all night with just spotting on it.  Today Im still not bleeding alot but thecsramping and I swear they are contractions are so bad.  For 3 hours I sat on the toilet sweating and feeling faint.  Im now at my desk, Im at work thankfully its very small and private, Im shivering like mad and the only comfortable postion is curled up.  This is horrible, I wish I KNEW how long this was going to last, I have passed nothing large at all :(  My Dr has a presription ready for tylenol 3 but I can even get there.  Im trying to find someone to come pick me up.....
14yr old DD, 9yr old DS. BFP Oct 30, missed M/C at 9weeks November 27/11 Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oct Angel Babies

Re: This pain is so unbearable....

• Options
    I am sorry you are having so much pain. I hope you can get the to the pharmacy to pick up the tylenol and that it helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I am so sorry.

I am in a somewhat similar boat (cramping / light bleeding but nothing huge really passing). I took Cytotec, but it's frustrating nonetheless.

I would probably go see the doctor, though, with sweating, feeling faint and shivering. Only because I think those can be signs of infection - I don't want to scare you at all, but I am concerned I will get to that point, too (since nothing is passing). 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

oh, Michi, I'm so sorry.  My cramps hurt so badly...like nothing I've felt before.  Mine lasted for about 90 minutes, so I hope yours come to an end soon!!

Thinking of you!!

1st bfp- 11/14/11 mc 11/26/11
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I hope you can find someone to bring the meds for you.  The tylenol 3 really took the edge off for me - I was still very uncomfortable but it helped a lot.  I hope you can get it soon, and I hope the rest of your m/c happens quickly. 
    ds #1 | our perfect miracle born 39w1d | 12.9.2009 loss #1 | natural m/c 7/2010 (~8w) loss #2 | chemical pregnancy 6/2011 (4w4d) loss #3 | chemical pregnancy 7/2011 (4w3d) loss #4 | natural m/c 11/2011 (10w1d) RPL Testing 12/2011. Results 100% normal. ds #2 | our 2nd perfect miracle born 36w3d | 12.31.2012
  • Options
    I am pretty sure this is somewhat common (not that that makes it suck less, just to make you feel more normal).  I too had really awful cramping for about 1.5 or 2 hours.  It hurt A LOT, and it was contraction-like. Like you, I wanted to curl up and was very uncomfortable and extremely nauseous.  I was passing small clots and a significant amount of blood but no tissue.  Then, boom, it completely stopped--no cramping at all and minimal bleeding.  Later that day, at least six hours later I would say,with zero pain and just some pressure, I passed the sac.  This is just to say that cramping does not always mean you will pass tissue right there.  It can happen later.  Hang in there!  You are strong, and you can do this.  If you feel that things are not right or, as PP said, you think you have an infection, go to the dr. or ER.  Otherwise, I hope you get a ride home and some drugs very soon.  Thoughts and prayers, and we are here for you.

• Options
    I'm so sorry, Michi.  I hope someone can come pick you up.  The pain should subside soon.  I'm still waiting for this m/c to start, but with my first I took misoprostol and the pain lasted three or four hours.  It was very very painful and I was nauseous and faint too, but as an earlier poster said it subsides fairly quickly.   Hang in there.  This is so hard, but you are strong and you can get through it.  Again, I'm so so sorry and hoping you get some relief soon.  
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 1st M/C: BO Discovered on 6/23/11 2nd M/C: Missed M/C at 7w3d, discovered on 11/28/11
  • Options
    I'm so sorry you have to go through this.  Hope someone came and got you.  A heating pad and vicodin helped me a lot.  Hope it's over for you soon.  **Hugs**
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"