Cloth Diapering
Options

What kind of wet bag at day care?

I want to buy a couple of wet bags for the in home day care we will be using, but I am unsure of what style to get. Do you think it would be easier to have an over-the-door-handle one? I would love to hear some input! :)

Re: What kind of wet bag at day care?

• Options
    The large hanging wetbag from planetwise is very convenient. I think that would be best for at home, daycare and overnight travel. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks! I just checked them out - those look perfect! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    we use a medium wet/dry bag from planetwise. Clean diapers in the front and dirty in the lined part. I hand a x-small wetbag with wet wipes off of it.
    "Normal day, let me be aware of the treasured day you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart...let me hold you while I may."

TTC #1- unexplained...lost left ovary 4/07 IUI #1 2/10/09-BFN IUI #2 3/5/09-BFN IVF # 1-BFP

TTC#2- FET 4/7/11 BFP, Natural mc 5/5/11 IVF#2 ER 9/13/11, ET 9/16/11, Beta #1 9/27/11 BFP 254 Beta #2 9/30/11 793 -Twins!

• Options

This! I have 2 because I take home the dirty diapers every day.

imagenaflmj:
    we use a medium wet/dry bag from planetwise. Clean diapers in the front and dirty in the lined part. I hand a x-small wetbag with wet wipes off of it.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I stopped sending my wet/dry bag to daycare because every once in awhile somebody puts a wet dipe in the dry side Huh?

I like my Leslie's Boutique wetbag the best, it has a snap handle so they can hang it on a hook - which the Planetwise wet/dry bag has, but the medium wet bag does not! 

Lilypie - (8zJg)Lilypie - (Eu83)
  • Options

We have this one (size M)
    https://www.diaperjunction.com/bummis-fabulous-wet-bag.html

I like it a lot. It holds 6 - 8 diapers pretty easily, and has held up well over the last year. I also like that it has a snap on the handle, so you can clip it securely to things.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"