Success after IF

Can you take Tylenol PM in 3nd tri?

I havnt slept well in days. And would love to just take a half of one and pass out for the rest of the night but don't remember what the rules are?!
TIA

Re: Can you take Tylenol PM in 3nd tri?

• Yep, you can take it!  Hope you are able to sleep!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • yes
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • I took it daily, then ambien when the tylenol pm stopped working.   

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • yes. But if you don't really need the pain relief, skip the wear & tear on your liver and just take plain 'ol benedryl (I think the dose in TyPM's is 25mg? which is generally one benedryl cap, check the label.) Pretty sure docs are ok with 50mg benedryl, but I take one at bed, and another by my bedside for 2-3am if needed.

You can also get a script for vistiril (a cousin of benedryl) or even Ambien.

Join us - Commit Random Acts of Kindness, and say "I did it for Cricket" Cricket's Cadence
  • Yes. Thank goodness for Tylonol PM I don't know if I would have slept at all some nights without it.

• imageLVBlvd:

I took it daily, then ambien when the tylenol pm stopped working.   

ditto :)

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • imageLVBlvd:

I took it daily, then ambien when the tylenol pm stopped working.   

ditto :)

I used to be Goldie_locks_5 but the new nest is so screwed up that I was forced to start over.
    imageimage
  • imageDavezWife:

yes. But if you don't really need the pain relief, skip the wear & tear on your liver and just take plain 'ol benedryl (I think the dose in TyPM's is 25mg? which is generally one benedryl cap, check the label.) Pretty sure docs are ok with 50mg benedryl, but I take one at bed, and another by my bedside for 2-3am if needed.

You can also get a script for vistiril (a cousin of benedryl) or even Ambien.

I've yet to meet an honest woman in her 3rd tri who doesn't need pain relief!

TTC since September '08 After 2 m/c - lap for stage 3-4 endo Oct '09 Bravelle w/Ovidrel trigger - iui on 11/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"