Boston Babies
Options

Stars and strollers cinemas in the northshore?

Hi all!

I'm a new mommy and love the idea of stars and strollers movie matinees. Can anyone recommend a program/theatre that does this?

Supposedly Showcase cinemas in Revere as well as Cinema Salem have these programs, but I can't be sure what/when from the websites (minimal info). The Revere one is apparently showing Breaking Dawn on Dec 1 this way, YAY if they are- I'M THERE. Of course, it'll be my second time seeing it as I plan to have a date night w/ DF Sat, BUT it'll be DD's 1st movie, lol.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Stars and strollers cinemas in the northshore?

• Options

https://cinemasalem.com/events/mom-and-baby-show

Here is some more info on the events at Cinema Salem. They happen Mondays at 10am. I'm really looking forward to going once my little one arrives!

• Options
    Thanks, yes, Salem will be great. I wish it started just a tad later than 10 though...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hollywood Hits in Danvers also does "Movies for Moms".  I think their next one is Like Crazy on December 14th.

2.5.14 LMP - 3.15.14 BFP - 4.4 u/s confirmed no sac - 4.10 ruptured tube with emergency surgery

• Options

imageNickyCicc20:
    Hollywood Hits in Danvers also does "Movies for Moms".  I think their next one is Like Crazy on December 14th.

ooh, thx for the update! Now that it's getting even colder these planned indoor events are a MUST

• Options
    The movie theater in Arlington on Mass Ave. does an inexpensive matinee for Moms...it was like 50 breastfeeding moms in the audience.  I don't totally remember but I think it is on Mondays...first run movies, worth googling if you live close by.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"