Nurseries and Baby Gear

Video Monitor with 2 camera capabilities

Can anyone suggest their video monitor that can be used for two rooms with two cameras?

TIA!

Re: Video Monitor with 2 camera capabilities

• We registered for the Summer Infant Baby Touch in order to have this capability.  I also liked that you could set it up to rotate between the rooms automatically (some require you to manually switch between rooms).  Also, it plays audio from both rooms.  I can't really give a review because we don't have it yet, but on most websites the reviews are pretty good.
    image image

BFP #2 7/18/11 - EDD 3/29/12 - Born 3/13/12
    BFP #1 4/4/11 - Natural M/C - 7w1d - 4/30/11
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• We have the Summer Infant Best View...and love it! (Babies R Us doesn't carry it....only Buy Buy Baby but you can use a 20% off coupon and save some money on it).  It pans and zooms and can switch from room to room.  Great color screen for day and great night vision (b/w) at night.  No sound or conflict issues.  My friend had the one mentioned above with the touch screen (larger screen)...difference was that I think the range was a little further (feet-wise) and you can speak back to the baby (which were not a must for me).  She ended up returning it and got the one I have...she wasn't crazy about it and not worth the extra money.
    Natalia
    Konstantino
    Maximo
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    FOLLOW ME ON PINTEREST https://pinterest.com/raffaella1030/
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Summer Infant Baby Touch and love it.
  • I have a Summer Infant Slim and Secure which I think can do 4 cameras? We also looked at the Lorex which could do up to 4 cameras and almost bought it.
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I plan on getting the Motorola Video Monitor.  link  You can use up to 4 cameras and from what I've read, they far exceed the Summer Infant models, including the system just plain lasting longer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"