Cloth Diapering

Newborn Stash Officially DONE!

Ok, so I last minute decided to add a few fitteds to my newborn stash. Just purchased 5 thirsties xs fitteds on spots corner and one more xs cover and I'm calling it quits now! I feel like I have a good selection of prefolds, fitteds, and AIOs now. 

Now it's time to start on my regular stash! I LOVE buying CDs!!  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Newborn Stash Officially DONE!

• No kidding!  I love the hunt for used dipes on craigslist and good deals online, then I love playing with them at home :p  I can't wait to get my detergent in the mail this week so I can prep them all!
    April 2012 Mamas Blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• Jealous! I just bought my first 4 diapers last weekend and I'm anxiously waiting for them to come in! I only have one NB though haha

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imagedagnew426:

Ok, so I last minute decided to add a few fitteds to my newborn stash. Just purchased 5 thirsties xs fitteds on spots corner and one more xs cover and I'm calling it quits now! I feel like I have a good selection of prefolds, fitteds, and AIOs now. 

Now it's time to start on my regular stash! I LOVE buying CDs!!  

I loved my XS thirsties for night time changes!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"