Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Timi and Leslie bag questions

Hi Ladies!

I am debating between a few different Leslie and Timi bags. I was registered for the Tag a long tote (love the Farrah print!), but then when I saw the Zulily sale on the bags today, I started thinking about the Marilyn or Hannah. Does anyone have experience with any of these bags? The Hannah seems like it may be deep and difficult to find things in, so I'm leaning toward the Marilyn or the Tag a long, but would love to here opinions either way. The Marilyn reviews on amazon are great! Thanks for your input!

Re: Timi and Leslie bag questions

• Options
    I bought my friend The Hannah for her shower and it's really beautiful. It is MASSIVE and has lots of room. There are pockets which keep the clutter to a minimum, but if you tend to be a hoarder when you have a big purse, I wouldn't get it. You'd be digging for days! I really liked the Annette bag, it seemed a lot more efficient and it was more like a purse. I didn't get to see Marilyn.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I have the Rachel bag, and I LOVE it! It's huge and like the pp said, I love that it has a ton of pockets. I was a little worried that it would be a smelly bag, since I had read reviews where there was complaints of that. Mine was fine though and I can't wait to use it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I snagged the Hannah this morning. I wanted a big bag for 2 kids. I am a little leery due to some of the reviews but I guess I'll find out in a few weeks when it arrives. I will still have my skip hop bag for DH. I really, really wanted the oi oi jungle lambskin bag but it's on backorder. Hopefully I like the Hannah so I didn't just waste 100 bucks.
  • Options
    I literally JUST got the Tag-a-long Mackenzie tote in the mail (put it on our registry sight unseen and someone bought it for us). I have to admit, I love it! I don't have much experience with diaper bags so I'm hoping it fits all I need. (DH got the Skip Hop Bento and it's larger than my timi & leslie). I need to find a diaper bag checklist and make sure it will hold everything! But so far I love it. 
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"