D.C. Area Babies
Options

I see what you did there, Target....

... and I won't be duped! I wanted to buy the tiny love take-along mobile (see link below) because it was on a crazy sale at target. DD loves the one we already have, which i was going to leave at daycare, but i wanted one to stay for the carseat and packnplay. $17 at target - yes please! I placed it in the cart, on my way to checkout...then i get slapped with a $7 shipping charge?! No thank you, Target, i will find it cheaper elsewhere.

So, did you ladies find any crazy deals or almost get taken for a ride with the Cyber Monday craziness? 

For any one interested in the mobile:

https://www.target.com/p/Tiny-Love-Take-Along-Princess-Mobile-Pink/-/A-13793288#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker CafeMom Tickers

Re: I see what you did there, Target....

• Options
    This totally happened to me this morning. I wanted a $20 pair of Nick & Nora pajamas, but the shipping was ridiculous. I think it's generally free shipping after $50, but their website is SO BAD that I literally can't find anything to spend the other $30 on.
  • Options
    Do you have a Target RedCard?  Shipping is free if you use that.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageMrsPhilDunphy:
    This totally happened to me this morning. I wanted a $20 pair of Nick & Nora pajamas, but the shipping was ridiculous. I think it's generally free shipping after $50, but their website is SO BAD that I literally can't find anything to spend the other $30 on.

2 more pair as gifts?! or to return in the store Embarrassed

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Happened to me there yesterday also. Their website was a nightmare last night - so slow with all the "cyber monday" traffic.  I was trying to get to $50 worth of stuff (easy with Christmas shopping; not so easy with a slow website that wouldn't cooperate) and when I finally did and was ready to check out I got an $8 shipping charge.  The fine print of the spend $50 and get free shipping is on certain qualifying items - and one of mine didn't qualify so I didn't get to $50. Come on now!  Of course, I was so frustrated at that point, I decided to buy everything anyway with the shipping charge.  Then, I was just mad at myself afterwards. Today, I'm glad I got my niece's and nephew's Christmas shopping done, but I'll definitely look at the fine print more closely next time!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"