Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

*~* ginger425 *~*

I just wanted to see how you're holding up. Hope you're doing okay. :)
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *
"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
--Helen Keller 

4 miscarriages: Nov 2009,  Jan 2011, Sept 2011,  Oct 2012
IVF Round 1:
3/4/15: Egg Retrieval
16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
5/13/15: FET -- 5/26/15: BFN
CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

Living a happy, child-free life with my best friend.
*  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *  *

Re: *~* ginger425 *~*

• Hi Hopeful16! Thanks so much for your many posts and your support.  They've been incredibly insightful and comforting although I'm so sorry you've gone through the same crap (literally).  How are you doing?  Are things getting better for you?  Thanks again for all of your help!  I'll try the private message option too.
  • You didn't say how you're doing! haha Smile

You are very welcome... It isn't fair that we have to go through this. I don't have anyone IRL that has gone through what I have or who can really understand how I'm feeling...and since I have an idea of what you're going through... I thought that might be the case for you too. 

I'm doing okay... I had a very rough day on Saturday... my husband caught me in our room (around noon) with the curtains closed, curled in a ball in our bed... it was one of those days, where I didn't want to face reality but it slapped me in my face anyway (kinda dramatically put... but my emotions knocked me on my ass that day). The day did get better, lucky. Smile 

"Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it" 
    --Helen Keller 

IVF Round 1:
    16 Eggs Retrieved -- 15 Fertilized via ICSI -- 10 Blastocysts Biopsied for PGD & PGS -- 2 (male) Blastocysts Remain for Transfer
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

• Loading the player...
  • It breaks my heart knowing you've been through this but there's a selfish part of me that's so relieved to talk with you - you articulated my frustration and thoughts so well.  There's a comfort to knowing someone understands why you're irrationally angry or curled up in bed at noon!  Thanks again.

I'm so sorry you had such a tough day on Saturday.  Was your DH sympathetic to your mood?  It's hard to fight off those urges to retreat to the safety of the bed (I've been caught doing that too).  Do you know what triggered it?  I'm glad your day got better and hopefully better days to come. 

I'm hanging in there - thanks for asking.  I tell myself that after 3 m/cs, I should be a pro at this. I held my best friend's week-old baby and got through it w/o crying.  I've sworn off Facebook and went back to the gym.  My productivity at work is terrible right now but I don't like my job anyway (good motivation to find a new one).  Guess it's as good as it can be.

I tried sending a private message - let me know if it worked.  :)

• imageginger425:

It breaks my heart knowing you've been through this but there's a selfish part of me that's so relieved to talk with you - you articulated my frustration and thoughts so well.  There's a comfort to knowing someone understands why you're irrationally angry or curled up in bed at noon!  Thanks again.

I'm so sorry you had such a tough day on Saturday.  Was your DH sympathetic to your mood?  It's hard to fight off those urges to retreat to the safety of the bed (I've been caught doing that too).  Do you know what triggered it?  I'm glad your day got better and hopefully better days to come. 

I'm hanging in there - thanks for asking.  I tell myself that after 3 m/cs, I should be a pro at this. I held my best friend's week-old baby and got through it w/o crying.  I've sworn off Facebook and went back to the gym.  My productivity at work is terrible right now but I don't like my job anyway (good motivation to find a new one).  Guess it's as good as it can be.

I tried sending a private message - let me know if it worked.  :)

I'm glad you're doing okay. Holding a baby is so hard, but thats great you were able to hold it together. Wow,  you are more motivated than me, I haven't gotten back into my running routine yet, but you just motivated me to get my butt outta bed tomorrow and start.  

I got your PM... sent you one back! :) 

--Helen Keller 

IVF Round 1:
    CANCELLED IVF Round 2.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"