Blended Families
Options

Who wanted the Kindle????

I can't remember the post or who it was that wanted the Kindle or was asking for it for Christmas. I'm looking into buying one because it would make my life much much easier. 

Amazon is having an awesome Cyber Monday deal on them! Put the bug in your DH's ear ;) 

Re: Who wanted the Kindle????

• Options
    DH got the Fire for his Christmas gift from me (and yes, he's already opened it).  He hasn't put it down since it arrived.  He loves it!  I got the Nook Color for Christmas last year from him.  It is pretty awesome too.  My parents really want one now since they saw ours last weekend.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagewendilea:
    Is it the Kindle Fire or just the basic Kindle?  I really want the Fire...

It says Kindle Fire is $199 and the Kindle Dx is $259 on Cyber Monday. So, I guess it's just the Kindle Dx; I don't know how much the Kindle Fire's normally are.

I'm shopping around for one. I really want a reader of some sort, but haven't decided which one yet.  

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I got the Fire for Christmas (only know that bc my mom bought it for me and it sent me a notification! Lol) 

What is a Kindle Dx? Never heard of that one!  

• Options
    imageJ+R:

I got the Fire for Christmas (only know that bc my mom bought it for me and it sent me a notification! Lol) 

What is a Kindle Dx? Never heard of that one!  

I had never heard of any of them until I started shopping around for readers! lol.

Seems like it also has the free global 3G, you can post passages to Facebook & Twitter, text-to-speech, auto rotate...those are just a few that stand out as different from the other Kindles (but then again I haven't done a whole lot of research). 

• Options
    I have the Nook Color and I love it.  I preferred it over the Kindle.  Very easy to use.
    Julie Trying to Conceive Ticker PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers
  • Options

I did.

But DH got me the Sony E reader last christmas.  It's fine but has no internet access.   I realy wanted a kindle :(

• Options
    imagePhantomgirl:

I did.

But DH got me the Sony E reader last christmas.  It's fine but has no internet access.   I realy wanted a kindle :(

It's time for an upgrade then! :)
    I thought it was pretty neat that they can connect to wifi or they have the free 3G. 

• Options

I received the Kindle Fire for my birthday - an upgrade from an earlier Kindle.  Can I say that I love, LOVE, L.O.V.E it!

And a plus - I installed some kiddie friendly apps on it (ibooks, etc) - totally keeping my 3 yo amused on our weekly long car rides to pick up/drop off DSD.  ;-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"