June 2012 Moms

how many Nov 2009 mommies?

just wondering how many other mommies here now also  had Nov 09 EDC with prior pregnancies. I'm seeing Alot of almost or turned 2 babies. DS came 3 weeks early.
Our Halloween Treat! Self-weaned at 23months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: how many Nov 2009 mommies?

• I am a Dec 09 mom, does that count?

Do you ever wonder how you're going to do it with 2?  I am use to nights filled with sleep, a baby who can feed herself and hopefully soon she will be potty trained.  Not that I would want it any other way, but I am kinda scared to start all over again, LOL.   

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • I was a Dec 09 Mommy too.  I think that 2.5 year separation is pretty popular.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • At times I think that but I so want them "close" in age but not too close. I would be more worried if I was dealing with 2 under 2. or the crazy 2 under 1. (more credit to those women) I just want things to be as good as they were with DS, he had his tough moments but overall has been awesome.

as for the potty training, we've been discussing that lately when to start. DS knows when he has to have a bowel movement (for the most part) and hates being in a wet diaper but we haven't started potty training yet because we're moving in a few weeks and are worried it'll be to much change all at once. we're hoping to get him into his bed set up as a big boy bed full time a few months prior to the baby may start the potty training around then. still not sure.

Our Halloween Treat! Self-weaned at 23months Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageNcaminiti:

At times I think that but I so want them "close" in age but not too close. I would be more worried if I was dealing with 2 under 2. or the crazy 2 under 1. (more credit to those women) I just want things to be as good as they were with DS, he had his tough moments but overall has been awesome.

as for the potty training, we've been discussing that lately when to start. DS knows when he has to have a bowel movement (for the most part) and hates being in a wet diaper but we haven't started potty training yet because we're moving in a few weeks and are worried it'll be to much change all at once. we're hoping to get him into his bed set up as a big boy bed full time a few months prior to the baby may start the potty training around then. still not sure.

Potty training has been hit or miss.  Somedays are good, others are not, ha.  I am hoping that she will be trained by the time baby #2 comes.  Maybe wishful thinking but I am still hoping.

I have thought about converting her crib to a toddler bed but I think that would be a horrible idea, LOL (at least for her).  She is such a busy body and would be out of her bed all night long if she could.  I think if I could I would leave her in her crib until she was 8.

Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • I'm a Nov 2010 mommy :)  Well Nov mom, turned Oct.  There are quite a few of us here too!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • I'm an Oct 09 mom. My DD was 3 weeks early as well
  • Me!  DS was born 11/11/09!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a little late to the party but I was a Nov 09 mommy. DD just turned 2 on Thanksgiving. Glad to have the 2 1/2 year difference like we wanted.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Dec 22 '09

I'm having enough trouble dealing with a toddler and being pregnant! Hopefully, DS will see LO as part of his "jobs" and will help out more than make more work.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I was originally due with DD 11/18/09 but she came about 4 weeks early in October.

I love the spacing that we have between her and the next one!

"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."
    Goodbye little angel(7/22/2011)....see you in heaven
    Goodbye my second angel (9/18/2011)
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"