Nurseries and Baby Gear

Carseat Covers for $29.95

Go to CarSeatCanopy.com.
2. Click on "Shop Now" and select any Car Seat Canopy or Whole Caboodle Set that you like. The Whole Caboodle Set includes the same Car Seat Canopy as well as a matching Minky Car Seat Slip Cover, Minky Head Support Pillow, Replacement Umbrella with Minky Lining and a Baby Lap Blanket with Minky Underside. This promotion brings the price on any "Whole Caboodle Set" regularly priced at $135 to only $29.95!
3. Once you have made your selection, you'll automatically be directed to the shopping bag. Enter the promo code " CHRISTMAS and it will bring your product total on a Car Seat Canopy to $0 and $29.95 on any Whole Caboodle Set!
Remember: the promo code is "
CHRISTMAS" and you can order as many times as you want - just open a new browser window each time you do.

At $29.95 for The Whole Caboodle, you're getting the best baby shower gift you will ever give or receive!
Feel free to pass this promotion on to your friends!

BabyName Ticker

Re: Carseat Covers for $29.95

• Plus $14.95 for shipping equals $44.90, not going to order it...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Don't buy these!  You should never use a cover that did not come with the car seat.  It voids the car seat warranty and has not been crash tested.

Besides, JJ Cole sells the same thing minus the cover for $19

https://www.amazon.com/JJ-Cole-Canopy-Black-Magnolia/dp/B0049O35KK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Loading the player...
  • 1) It's probably junk and 2) It's really unsafe to add covers and supports that weren't included with your car seat.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Carseat covers are unsafe, don't add anything extra to your seat. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I hope you didn't order this. It voids the warranty on your seat and is NOT recommended by the company.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • So not safe. If the colour of the car seat fabric is that imporant, you can go to the manufacturer (ie. Graco, Chicco, etc) and order a different color.  As for winter cover, use a shower cap style only. The canopy that attaches to the handle is okay, so is the blanket. The slip cover, sun shade cover and head hugger are no good.

Don't take our word for it. Google infant car seat cover compression - and look for the youtube crash videos. There are tons. The manufactures have designed and tested their seats to perform with a certain amount of padding in the back of the seat, mess with that and you are no longer guaranteed it will work how the safety engineers designed it.

And before anyone asks how they can still sell something that the industry knows not to be safe, aftermarket products are not legislated or covered by Restraint System Integrity and Occupant Excursion portions of the FMVSS-213 on the NHSTA website. Here's 2010 's results - they test the car seats as they are sold by the manufacturer, no aftermarket products are tested.

And from the Carseat Canopy's own website:

*Warranty: We can not be held liable in the event that our product voids the warranty of your car seat, if you have any questions about our product voiding your car seat warranty, please read the warranty paperwork or call the car seat manufacturer.

I'm not trying to be preachy, it makes my heart sink into my stomach to see these things out there.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"