Secondary IF

New here....

Hi

I have been lurking here for a while and figure it is time to introduce myself. Our son Brayden will be 5 in Dec. We did not have to go the IF route with him annd ceonceived him on month 7 of ttc. Well not the case this time. MH has had 2 SA and based on preliminary results we received wed the count and morphology are still low. We will know tom what route we will be taking but from the way the nurse was talking I am assuming it will be IVF. My HSG was clear last month. Today is day 1 so Tues I will go for day 3 bloodwork and have my saline sono scheduled for next Mon.

Weird to say after meeting with RMA and going over everything I actually feel confident that we will have another baby. Prior to that that I was convinced my son would be an OC just like me. All he wants for Christmas is a baby brother or as he says he will even take a sister if he has too, lmao! Talk about heartbreaking!

Well sorry this was so long winded!!!

Nicole

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: New here....

• Welcome, sorry you have to be here but this is a very supportive and knowledgeable group of women! Hope your stay is short and sweet!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Hi Nicole...I've seen you before on the NJ Nestie board.  Welcome and I'm so sorry you have to be here.  I can relate to your story, as I had no problem conceiving DD and here I am 2.5 years into TTC#2.  Lots and lots of luck to you and I hope your stay is short and sweet.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Loading the player...
  • imageAmandaMacD:
    Hi Nicole...I've seen you before on the NJ Nestie board.  Welcome and I'm so sorry you have to be here.  I can relate to your story, as I had no problem conceiving DD and here I am 2.5 years into TTC#2.  Lots and lots of luck to you and I hope your stay is short and sweet.

are you going to rmanj?? is so what office? and yup I have "seen" you befor eon the local board as well, lol.

• I was going to RMA in Morristown, but they pretty much dropped me as a patient....long story (if you want the long story....https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/60403128.aspx).  I know many people that used them and were very happy, I just didn't have a good experience. 

When do start treatment?  Who's your doc? 
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Welcome! I'm sorry you have to be here, but the ladies on this board are great.  I hope your stay is short.  Good luck! 
  • Welcome! The women here are wonderful! I hope your and your RE can come up with a great plan.
  • Welcome! Hope your stay is short!
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"