Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Wipes

Silly question, but what kind of diaper wipes will you be using?
Kingsley Kennedy Wolff born March 16, 2012!!!

Re: Wipes

• Options
    I like the huggies one- the pampers ones don't seem to clean as well for me- they feel kind of silkier and leave a residue.
  • Options
    LOVE the purple package Target ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We've tried Huggies, Pampers, Earth's Best, Up & Up (Target) and Sam's Club Members Mark.  We actually love the Sam's Club ones the best.  Huggies were too thick, like a quilt.  Pampers were too soft and stretchy.  Target ones were decent, seeemed thin though.  I think wipes are just a trial and error type thing!  GL!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    We use cloth. :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    It's really just a matter of personal preference.  Pampers Sensitive are my favorite.  I didn't like the thickness of Huggies and they always seemed to tear.  They stuck together a lot too and were harder to get out of the package.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

med-free birth x2, breastfeeding, baby wearing SAHM
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    My BFP Chart

• Options
    I like Pampers Sensitive wipes.  I also use Mustela No Rinse Cleansing Fluid if my son has a poopy diaper to clean it up better. 
    imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Options
    We really like the Huggies wipes.  We also tried Pampers, Babies R Us, and a couple other types.  The Pampers stuck together like no one's business.  The Huggies are nice and thick and they never stick together.
    PhotobucketLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
     We really like Huggies, like everyone else said they are nice and thick.  I also have used Target brand they are good for the $$.

• Options
    I love Pampers wipes.
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Options
    Pampers Sensitive Thick - have used these from the start and they're great.  We tried the purple Target ones and they were too thin and just not the same.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I've tried every kind and I'm not really that loyal to any brand, but I do buy Huggies if they are on sale and I have a coupon.  They seem to clean better because they're thicker.  If I don't buy Huggies, I buy the Up & Up sensitive wipes.
  • Options
    we like the Pampers Sensitive ones. It really is trial and error, and the good thing is, you'll have to buy LOTS of them, so you'll have plenty of time to try different kinds :)
    photo image_zps90e45ea2.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    My mom works for Huggies and gets me free diapers and wipes so that's what I use. Can't beat free! 
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14

• Options
    We use the Costco brand ones - they're thick, in great packages you can take anywhere, and they don't irritate DD's skin.
  • Options

As a DC teacher and mom I like any wipe that is BIG enough and thicker.  It also has to have some mositure to it to get the stuff off your little one's bum.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"