High-Risk Pregnancy

Cerclage is out!

They took it out at 9am, and as suspected it really was already "detached" so the removal was very quick. She didn't even check me afterwards, I was sent home right after. The speculum (spell?) did hurt though. After 15 weeks of Bedrest, 4 Hospital stays, a Cerclage and steroid shots...I am finally a normal pregnant person!Good Luck to all the women still on their journey, YOU CAN DO IT!!!
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Cerclage is out!

• Congrats on making it to 35 weeks!  I really appreciate your story, as I had a cerclage placed at 20 weeks and have remained in the hospital on bedrest since.  I hope to be in your shoes in about 10 more weeks.

Best wishes!

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Congratulations - this is great news!  So this means you get to go back to normal activity?? I'm so jealous, but really happy for you.  Smile

You did an awesome job keeping your LO cooking!  Good luck with the rest of your pg. 

Lisa

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Congrats! Surprised they sent you off so quickly, hope you can hang on for awhile.
    TTK 9/06 / TTC 10/08 / Twins 12/11 / Life Blog
    5 REs + 3 surgical hysteroscopies for septum/lap + 3 failed IUIs
    IVF w/ICSI/AH & acu = BFP!, unexplained spontaneous m/c @ 8w2d (our little girl),
    FET w/acu = BFP!, B/G twins!, lost MP @19w, dx w/funneling cervix @20w,
    twins nearly lost to IC @21w, saved by rescue cerclage, 17P & 16w of bedrest
    Our twins born @36w4d via CS when A came foot first

Thankful for every day

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Awesome!  Yay to no more bed rest!  GL.
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • congrats! I sometimes luck still. I am a past veteran. You can see the result of my 17 weeks of bedrest and emergency cerclage in my siggy ;) So exciting for you!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"