Nurseries and Baby Gear

Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper- ? if you have one

Do you use a sheet with it or just lay your baby in there or...? If you use a sheet, can you link me to the one you have? I saw the ones that are made for it but they get horrible reviews and apparently aren't meant to be dried in a dryer (which I think is dumb).
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Arm's Reach Mini Co-Sleeper- ? if you have one

• It comes with one cover and I bought a pack of king size pillowcases at Target, they fit well and is much cheaper!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imagejudster:
    It comes with one cover and I bought a pack of king size pillowcases at Target, they fit well and is much cheaper!

Good tip. Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I have the full size co-sleeper and had a really hard time finding sheets.  I ended up buying portable crib sheets which were a little too big.  However after washing them in hot water and drying them, they fit perfect.

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • The sheet is almost the same material as the little mattress itself.  I put the sheet on and put a blanket tightly around the mattress and DS slept just great in there.  I would recommend putting something on top of the sheet for sure.  I would recommend having a co-sleeper it was so convenient  I loved it and will be using it with baby no. 2 also. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"