Orange County Babies

St. Joseph OB

Hello ladies!

Wondering if anyone had Dr. Linzey as an OB? If so, any good?

Thanks!! :o

Re: St. Joseph OB

• I don't have him, I'm using Dr. Donna Baick.

Check out the reviews for him here.

https://www.ratemds.com/doctor-ratings/124793/Dr-Michael-Linzey-Orange-CA.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I had him for both my kids. All I can say is what an amazing man!!! I dont think I could do it again with out him!!! I was high risk and he made me feel calm and supported. Love Caroline in his office too. A huge Teddy bear with a big heart. After going through monitoring, two hospital stays at St. Joe's and a few at Choc..I have talked with lots of nurses and he has delivered tons of staff babies too! That says a lot! He is well known and very loved!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I had him for my second after a bad experience with my first. He was great. His staff can be annoying but he is wonderful.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • My sister used him and we all adored him!! If I weren't with KP he'd be delivering mine. 

Our Journey to Brenden

IVF #1: 4/11(Follistim/Menopur/Ganirelix) 10 retrieved/8 mature and all 8 fertilized / 2 embies transferred ... nothing to freeze Beta 5/10 = BFN

IVF Take 2 Long Lupron July 2011

ER 7/3/11 (our 6th anniversary) - 8 retrieved/7 mature/fert ....ET 7/6/11 - 2 beautiful grade A 8 cell embryos

Beta 7/18/11 - 149!!! Beta 7/21/11 - 311 Beta 7/28/11 - 2,000 8/5/11 - Empty Sac 8/8/11 - There's a yolk sac and maybe a heartbeat 8/12/11 - Fetal pole, yolk sac, heartbeat 8/18/11 - Baby looks GREAT!
    3 babies waiting on ice

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• I had Dr. Zepeda (who Dr. Linzey works very, very closely with) as my OB but was delivered by Dr. Linzey. The nurses at St. Joe's told me that the two of them basically do everything the same. I loved Dr. Zepeda, he took great care of me during my pregnancy. The night I went into labor, Dr. Linzey delivered my baby and he is truly an incredible doctor and person. (I had my 2nd child 8 weeks ago and DH and I now both adore Dr. Linzey as well as Dr. Zepeda). I honestly think you can't go wrong with either doc. They are two of the kindest, most professional, caring doctors I have ever met.
  • He's been my OB for 17 years. He delivered my DD and he will also delivery my DS coming in February. I cannot say enough GOOD things about the man! I was high risk as well and I never worried or freaked out about anything because he explained everything so well. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Awesome! Thank you so much...makes me feel better knowing I'm in good hands!
  • I have Dr. Linzey, he's been my dr for the last 8 years, and he is the best!!!!
    He has taken wonderful care of me over the years, and even gave me a huge hug when he saw me after I had a mc. I didn't even have an appointment with him, but he saw me and came up to me.
    I just found out last week I am pg again. And I have already set up my first 3 appointments with his office.
    I can't say enough good things about him.
    Best of luck to you! 

Christine Mommy to a wonderful ds, age 7 Baby #2 and #3 m/c December 2009, and December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"