Washington Babies

PG & TTC Check-In 11/28/11

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-qformat:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-fareast; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;}

We have 34 Pregnant Bumpies!!  Please reply to the post if you would like your information added to the Check In! Make sure to include your EDD.

STATS:
11 are having GIRLS 

3 are having a BOYS

6 are keeping it a SURPRISE

14 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 13 ladies TTC

Other News 

Baby Watch This Week! 

November 2011

26 ? AimeeJo ? GIRL

December 2011

01 ? MissBHaven1024 - GIRL

January 2012

6 ? crystalw13 ? SURPRISE

26 - WatchPot ? BOY

February 2012

2 ? MrsEditorJax - GIRL

8 ? patsad24 - GIRL

09 ? soralette ? SURPRISE

10 ? JessieJH - GIRL

14 ? jennlin ? SURPRISE

17 ? Jess1495 - GIRL

20 ? mommymeg83 ? GIRL

20 ? sweetturnip ? GIRL

20 ? shelleyo17 - GIRL

21 ? cmcmillan ? SURPRISE

March 2012

01 ? MrsSmith717 ? BOY

20 ? Purvalicious ? GIRL

30 ? Chai_Latte ? BOY

April 2012

18 ? greenmtbride ? UNKNOWN

18 ? johlise ? SURPRISE

21 ? shevaCC ? GIRL

26 ? mertense ? UNKNOWN

29 ? heather318 ? UNKNOWN

May 2012

01 ? jacquiekat ? UNKNOWN

01 ? peanutrcr27 ? UNKNOWN

15 ? ash711 ? UNKNOWN

16 ? fyziksgirl ? UNKNOWN

23 ? annarach ? SURPRISE

28 ? Orca11 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? Alli923 ? UNKNOWN

June 2012

01 ? xxblueangelxx ? UNKNOWN

01 ? melvin0808 ? UNKNOWN

01 ? marielovestimothy03 ? UNKNOWN

20 ? kaitlyn77 ? UNKNOWN

30 ? megmacp ? UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

dawnies79 ? May 2011

tst1998 ? August 2009

KRoesToes ? December 2008

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Armenta08

Stillkelsie

KNemo ? August 2011

Newmommy74 ? October 2011

Theresab ? October 2011

RequiresExalted

CDMay2006

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

4. Monday confession?

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24

7. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Monday confession?

4. Questions for next week?

ETA: Sorry, I can't seem to get rid of the weirdness at the top of the post. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In 11/28/11

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  28. Nothing new

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Wednesday. Glucose test. yay, can't wait! :P

3. What are you looking forward to this week? 2 jewelry parties & my new goddaughter being born :)

4. Monday confession?

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24 ha! that's very 1st baby thing. I had mine done by around 30 weeks with #1. This time I have the crib put together & the dresser half painted. Goal is to have it done by end of January. Baby is due in Feb.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? I can't believe it, but week 29 is already here. Time is flying by!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? It's tonight. I'm doing a rescheduled GD test (last one they could not do because I f'd up the directions and ate too much that day).

3. What are you looking forward to this week? I'm looking forward to happy hour with my coworkers on Friday and to a night that I get for just 'me' this weekend when DH is out with his boys.

4. Monday confession? I'm secretly not happy that my shower is happening so late (about 3 weeks before EDD), but I realize how awesome it is to have my lovely friends throwing one at all and so I've kept quiet on it. Part of me is tempted to ask them to cancel because I already don't feel like going out. I can't imagine I'll want to go to a shower at that point. Basically my confession is that I'm an ungreatful wench.  

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24 I don't have mine set up yet. I put together the crib and DH painted, but otherwise it's full of boxes and we don't have 1/2 of our stuff yet.

7. Questions for next week? When did you ladies pack bags for the hospital/birth center for your delivery and what unusual things were you super glad you had?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well!***

• Loading the player...
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 18! Feeling some weird new back pain and have to be really careful about RLP, but feeling great otherwise.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? We had our anatomy scan today and found out we're having a little boy! Go team blue!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Starting my registry this weekend.

4. Monday confession? I almost took the day off to celebrate the good news but decided I should probably save my time for leave instead.

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24 - N/A

7. Questions for next week? For working moms, when did you stop working in preparation for baby? I'd like to work up until baby comes but I'm not sure how realistic that is.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageJessieJH:

7. Questions for next week? When did you ladies pack bags for the hospital/birth center for your delivery and what unusual things were you super glad you had?

I know the question is for next week but I'm afraid I will forget to respond. Someone asked this a while back on here and I bookmarked the post because I thought it was helpful. Here is the link 

ETA: Made the link a clicky

•  

Hey Dawn can you add me to the list?! (I know big shocker). EDD August 4th 2012

Pregnant Questions

week 4, normal early pregnancy stuff or just stuff I make up in my head haha! 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  I won't make an Appt until next week which probably won't be until late Dec early Jan. I'm hoping I will get the early U/S

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Seahawk game with Dawn and our hubbies on Thursday.

4. Monday confession? We just found out I was pregnant the day after thanksgiving, we are so surprised since we weren't trying at all. In this case it only took once.  Which is crazy since it took almost a year with Tristen.  I have mixed emotions about it but DH is beyond excited.

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24

With Tristen nursery we had it done by 36 weeks, but we didn't do anything big like a lot of the nurseries I've seen on here.  We just painted walls and put together the furniture. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

I was hoping you'd show up! Yahoo!

• Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 31 on Thursday. How am I fifth from the top on the list?!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I had one today, just a normal monthly. I start going every two weeks now, though.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Having some egg nog. My blood sugar has been very stable, so as long as I account for the carbs, I should be able to have some fabulousness in a cup. I know, I know. It's the little things sometimes.

4. Monday confession? I am likely going to freak if my mom can't be at the hospital with us when Bean is born.

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24 Um ... yeah. We're working on it. My goal is to be done by 34 weeks. We have to get Collin evicted first, which is what we're working on.

7. Questions for next week? Nope!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 27 i think, maybe 28.  Lots of hard jabs, making it hard to sleep.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  End of December. Normal appt.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Getting our tree next weekend, seeing friends on Saturday.

4. Monday confession? Iam letting Walker play with the light switch, while I make dinner.

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24  My hope is for a month ahead of time.

• 1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  18 weeks nothing new!

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Friday is our a/s! I'm looking forward to seeing the baby and finding out what we are having (hopefully).

3. What are you looking forward to this week? My a/s

4. Monday confession? I've eaten nothing but crap for the last week.

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24 Around 38 weeks I had it completely finished.

•  

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  Just got BFP.  EDD 8/10/12.  Week 3, twinges, I am trying to get my Obgyn to give me Prometrium. 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? January 3rd

4. Monday confession?  Not sure if this pregnancy is going to work out.  I am 40 years old.  But I am trying to stay positive. 

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24  For my son, my FIL and husband set up the crib on Father's Day.  This was before my son came home from the hospital. 

imageimageLilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image BFP on 07/18/08. Miscarriage 07/30/08. BFP 3/25/09. Confirmed second miscarriage, no heartbeat, no growth beyond 7 weeks, 5/19/09. TTC again, on baby aspirin, due to value of 23 on Anticardiolipin Antibodies. BFP 11/15/09. Brown spotting, Beta 3735 11/25/09, Beta 5602 11/28/09. Anticardiolipin Antibodies now negative, still on baby asprin. On 100 mg of Prometrium (progesterone) until 10 weeks. Good heartbeat at 1st appt. 12/16/09. Started taking fish oil. Perigestational hemorrhage and red bleeding 12/17/09. 2nd Ultrasound-8 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/17/09. Baby measured 9 weeks, still a heartbeat 12/23/09. Good NT Scan on 1/8/10, heartbeat 164. EDD 7/28/10. TEAM BLUE! Aidan Thomas born on May 26, 2010. Baby #2, BFP 11/27/11, EDD 6/5/12. TEAM PINK! Noelle Elizabeth born 4/30/12. Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God, Blessing from God.
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  26 weeks, 4 days. Slept on an uncomfortable mattress this weekend.... NOT so great.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? I have my GD test on the 10th. YUCK.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? The Christmas craziness begins! Dessert party at a friends on Friday, family photos on Saturday, baby shower on Saturday, 2nd birthday party on sunday. 

4. Monday confession? I would LOVE to call in sick tomorrow.  I am feeling BLEH.  But I have too many commitments.

It was my goal to finish before 36 weeks.  I did, it was just fine. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imagedawnies79:
    imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

OMG, congrats!! Welcome to the club.

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Wk. 14, finally the MS is almost gone.  I'm feeling a lot better, no complaints.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? 12/12, just a check up.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Meeting my BFF's new baby!

4. Monday confession? I just bought myself a 1/2 gallon of neopolitan ice cream.  I want to hide it in the garage freezer so DH won't eat all of it.

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Um, when she was about 2 1/2 months old and we actually needed her to start sleeping in it.  We had stuff set up, but it was also kind of a giant storage area until then.

7. Questions for next week? 2nd time + moms, when did you start feeling baby #2 move?

• imagecmcmillan:
    imagedawnies79:
    imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

OMG, congrats!! Welcome to the club.

Thank you Caldwell, it's a HUGE shock to us.  I kind of wish I wouldn't have known this early...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Pregnant Questions

29w4d. :D Nearly 3/4 done! ... Nothing "new", per se. Tired, sore back, stuffy nose, lol.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

This Thursday! I missed my last appointment due to the stupid traffic (WHY can Seattle drivers not manage to drive in the freaking rain?!) and had to see one of the other docs at my clinic, so all the L&D questions I had last time, I'll ask my actual OB this time. :)

The OB appointment, our biweekly anime night, and D&D on Saturday. Whee!

4. Monday confession?

I still haven't finished cleaning up all the dishes from Thanksgiving. :X

Heh, we're due the day after you... and we're waiting until after the shower (7th Jan!) to buy things... so we don't have much done, either! Just the pack'n'play and some hand-me-down furniture. Haven't even gotten the crib yet! So, er, at least you're not alone. :)

---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Well, after a brief week of being pregnant, we're back to TTC. Apparently I have a hard time making it to 5 weeks.

TTCing Questions

We're taking a break. I'm waiting for an appt with the doctor to figure out what we do next.  

San Diego this weekend. I need to get away.

3. Monday confession?

I ate nothing but pie for two days after Thanksgiving.  

4. Questions for next week? Anyone who has multiple losses, how do you keep going? I'm so afraid to transfer our remaining embryos because I'm so afraid this will happen again.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTC #1 since 2009 with unexplained infertility
    IUI#1-4 Jan.-Apr. 2011 = BFNs
    IVF#1 Aug. 2011 = c/p, FET #1 Nov. 2011 = c/p, FET #2 April 2012 = BFP!
    Beta #1 = 153, Beta #2 = 269, Beta #3 = 675
    1st U/S = TWINS!! EDD 12/29/12
    my blog: Journey to Somewhere
    ~~PAIFW/SAIFW~~
    Photobucket
    April IVF Spring Chicks

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 19, nothing new.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Not until after Christmas, but they wanted to schedule the glucose test for my birthday...I posted it until the day after at least.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? I'm in a production of Brigadoon on Bainbridge Island and it opens on Friday. Though by now I'm more ready for it to be over with since I'm exhausted (it runs for 3 weeks, so I have a while longer).

4. Monday confession? I'm leaving the kitchen mess for DH to figure out since I cleaned it last time and most of the mess is his...I've been sick for the last few days.

5. When did you have your nursery set up? Whenever I peek at the 3rd Tri board everybody at 28-30 weeks (like me) is going on and on about their finished nursery. We don't have anything for Baby besides a crib... not even a mattress! ?patsad24  We picked out a crib set...that's been discontinued, so I may buy it soon before it disappears from stores. But not planning on worrying about much of the rest of it until a month or 2 beforehand. 

Occasionally (like every few days) I feel something that I think might be baby moving. When did you start feeling baby move regularly with your first?
  • imagetst1998:

Well, after a brief week of being pregnant, we're back to TTC. Apparently I have a hard time making it to 5 weeks.

**Hugs** Lots of T&P heading your way

• imagetst1998:

Well, after a brief week of being pregnant, we're back to TTC. Apparently I have a hard time making it to 5 weeks.

Thinking of you, so sorry to hear that.

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? 2 WW

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Starting Christmas catch ups with friends!

3. Monday confession? I am thinking of taking a day off work just so that I can finish up my Christmas shopping before it get's too crazy out there!

4. Questions for next week? Have you been taking pre natal vitamins whilst TTC?

collage Cooper Flynn is 3 years old and growing! May 10,2009 Miscarriage April 2008 Ectopic pregnancy August 2011
  • imageChubbyCheekiesMom:

Congratulations - all the best for the next 9 months :)

• Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  8w1d (updated yesterday at OB!)

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? This coming friday - first appointment with midwife group

3. What are you looking forward to this week? This is going to sound dorky, but meeting the midwives and hopefully they'll be a good match for me.  And my bday  :)

4. Monday confession? I loved working only half a day after a 4 day weekend.

5. When did you have your nursery set up? We've only painted the walls so far.  At the moment researching everything else.  Though I think we found a convertible crib at Cribs to Bunks

7. Questions for next week? Nothing.  Just excited to meet you guys!
  • imagetst1998:

so sorry for your loss.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• TTCing Questions

cycle 4, waiting to O

mom's afternoon out on Saturday

3. Monday confession?

I had a busy credit card last weekend.  The fraud department even emailed/called to check on things :)

4. Questions for next week?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• First, thanks for all the answers to my nursery question. I feel a LOT better about everything. We got our bedding (as a gift from my mom) this week which makes things feel a lot more "together".

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 30 weeks! Hard to believe. Everything is starting to get a little sore (hips/back).

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Yesterday. Midwife gave me a to-do list that includes picking out a pediatrician, making a birth plan, and scheduling a tour of our birth center (Puget Sound Birth Center).

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Shopping for a bookcase/storage thing for nursery on Saturday. Biscuits & Tea with a friend.

4. Monday confession? Thursday confession: I'm really tired of talking about being pregnant with people at work. It's the same boring conversation over and over again.

Amanda BabyFruit Ticker
  • imagetst1998:

I'm so very sorry, T!! I know it's got to be hard to decide what to do next. I hope your next BFP is your sticky baby!! 

Photo by J Shelton Photography

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Married 10/5/08 | 2 yrs of TTC, tests, procedures & a m/c | IVF #2 =James!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"