TTC After a Loss 6 Months+

Update to weird chart..please help if you can :(

So.. FF did say that I O'd on cd 8 and I had a lot of random spotting this cycle.  This morning I woke up at 3:30 to cramps and AF.  So that's it I guess..an 18 day cycle..just lovely.  Tomorrow it will be a year since my BFP with Aidan.  I keep trying to stay hopeful and positive but it's getting harder and harder. Sad

Anyone with opinions on this?? I just feel defeated. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Update to weird chart..please help if you can :(

• first {{{BIG*HUGE*HUGS}}}

Second, i'm sorry I don't remember when did you have Aiden? (sorry I just realized we are on 6 months + so its probably been a while!  Maybe your cycles are still off from that?  (I know it definatly does not make if ANY easier!)  I hope it gets easier for you and your body starts doing what it needs to be doing soon! {{{BIG HUGS}}}

• imagekate6267:

first {{{BIG*HUGE*HUGS}}}

Second, i'm sorry I don't remember when did you have Aiden? (sorry I just realized we are on 6 months + so its probably been a while!  Maybe your cycles are still off from that?  (I know it definatly does not make if ANY easier!)  I hope it gets easier for you and your body starts doing what it needs to be doing soon! {{{BIG HUGS}}}

Hello Kate

((Huge HUGS back))

I had Aidan on March 29th 2011 at 22 weeks.  I had a normal AF a month later and it has come pretty much like clockwork since. I think you can see my charts below.  Last month I had a 10 day LP and a light 4 day AF. Then this weird cycle. I hope this doesn't happen again this cycle. I don't think I can deal with AF every 2 weeks! Tongue Tied  I will be calling my OB tomorrow 2 tell her and hopefully get Mikey's SA results as well.

• Loading the player...
  • I hope your midwife can five you some insight! And this doesn't happen again!
  • I have no advice, but wanted to say I'm sorry for your frustration.
    3 ectopic pregnancies (EDD's 1/30/12-tube removed, 6/2/12-methotrexate and 10/2/12-methotrexate)
    IVF and Natural FET resulted in BFN's and a hole in our wallets
    Natural BFP #4 on 9/7/12 gave us our miracle on 5/18/13
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Since you have had so many normal cycles, I would hope that it was just a fluke weird cycle.  Now, if it happens again I would be concerned.  I agree to calling your dr though - it never hurts to get their input.  
  • I agree it was probably just a fluke cycle. How frustrating though!! Let us know what your doctor says. 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• FX that it was a fluke!  Let us know what your dr says.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm so sorry.  I hope this was just a fluke!

PGAL/PAL welcome
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trying to start our family since 2010
    BFP #1 11.4.10, EDD 7.12.11, HB 12/9/10, MMC 12/27/10; 11w6d
    BFP #2 9.12.12, EDD 5.24.13, Baby Boy Born 5.15.13!!
    My Ovulation Chart
    3 Clomid (100mg) cycles + TI + Trigger = BFN's, Femara + Trigger + IUI#1 = BFN
    Femara + Trigger + IUI#2 = BFP!
    "Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will." ~Gandhi
  • No advice, but that must be very frustrating!  (((HUGS)))
    Mom to Eliott Alexander, born sleeping at 37 weeks on 8/13/10. Most of us only dream of angels - I held one in my arms.
    BFP #2 - EDD 2/26/12 M/C 6/28/11 @ 5w2d
    BFP #3 - EDD 4/7/12 M/C 8/2/11 @ 4w2d
    Too beautiful for this earth
    BFP #4 - EDD 12/09/12, Lucille arrived 11/26/12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"