Secondary IF

Last stop on the 2IF train

So I just made an appointment with a licensed acupuncturist and TCM practioner.  I have been researching this since the day my ET was cancelled and found one that I really connected with.  I made an appointment for my 1st consult on Thursday and I am so scared.  I am working on changing my diet and am fully commited to whatever I need to do.  Am I crazy for thinking that this could really work?  I really don't ever want to go back to an RE again.  Thanks for letting me be a PW today!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Re: Last stop on the 2IF train

• I think this is a great choice!  I have been doing it for about 3 months now and I am happy with it so far.  It's not a quick fix, so it's hard to be patient, but I do think it's going to work soon.  I just wish it weren't so expensive.  

Good luck and let us know how the consult goes. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • No, I remember reading somewhere, maybe on here...never give up on something you think about everyday....Good luck and I hope this is all you need for a sticky baby :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear all about it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yes! That is great news! You are def not crazy to think that it could work. Like Twizzle said, it is not a quick fix, though. My accupuncturist said that it takes up to 9 months to get pregnant when you start. I feel so much better since starting. I think the biggest change has been my mood. I used to be so quick to get angry or cry and now I am able to let most things roll of my back. I feel great! I hope you love it. Can't wait to read your updates.
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Whoo!!!  I'm so happy about this for you.  This should also go nicely with the energy work you've been doing.  Fingers crossed...

Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
    TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
    ***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!
  • Hang in there! Like the PPs said, results will not be immediate at all, but in conjunction with all else you have been doing, I feel really optimistic that you can make some amazing changes and get your "when" Little Mac!
  • You have made a great choice for sure! I feel so much more relaxed since I started Acupuncture.  I have made small diet changes and I think that they have made a difference as well.  Keep us posted.  We are here to be your cheerleader!! 
  • I think there's a lot of research to support it's use!  I have recently found an acupuncturist I really like.  I have been reading that book by Randine Lewis, which seems to be really well done, and explains how TCM may work.

The reproductive endocrinologists believe in it!  My RE suggested I try it.  

Personally I also find it very relaxing and refreshing - that has to be a good thing. 

TTC #1 12/2009
    BFP #1 1/2010, M/C 6 weeks
    BFP #2 6/2010, DD lost to
    congenital heart diseasewe are heartbroken.

TTC #2 4/2011, diagnosed MTHFR, FVL
    Four natural cycles BFN; Clomid IUI BFN; Follistim IUI BFN;
    1/2012 IVF #1 BFN
    4/2012 FET BFP #3
    5/2012 7w1d u/s: anembryonic demise; M/C @ 8w.
    6/2012 found Stage II/III endo on laparoscopy, removed w/ laser.
    8/2012 IVF #2 epic fail: no viable embryos.

Vacation, break, second opinions, on to new RE.
    1/2013 Surprise chemical pregnancy BFP #4 (break cycle), IVF #3 postponed.
    2/2013 TI w/ hormonal support, prednisone, aspirin, Lovenox, acupuncture gave us a miracle BFP #5!
    Heartbeat on U/S at 6w1d!
    Baby,please stay!!
    Our miracle baby boy arrived 10/2013!  We are so in love!!

10/2014 Surprise BFP #6
    Our second daughter arrived in May 2015!  We are so grateful!  

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"