Secondary IF
Options

Drama Continues

So I still have not gotten Af.  I went in on November 11th and they said that I have ovulated so I was thinking she should have made an appearance by now.  So I went in today for an u/s and blood work.  Now for the drama part.  Saturday night I dedcided to take a test to see if that was why I had not gotten AF yet.  Well as Very very very faint second line popped up.  Well, I decided I would take another one in the morning.  Well went to bed at 12:30 after going to the bathroom a couple of time and took another one (same test) at 4:30 in the morning.  BFN then I took another at 10:30 and BFN.  Well I know the first one was a BFP because my neighbor looked at it and I was not crazy.  Well I went in today and they did an u/s so that they can start me iof my levels are low (I did not tell them about the test) and my lining was not thick.  So I am guessing I got a false positive on FRER.  Which seems crazy to me...am I crazy?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Drama Continues

• Options
    That is crazy!  But I don't think you are crazy!  I thought I had read something recently on the boards about a bad batch of HPTs going around.  Can't remember if they were FRER.  Maybe that happened?  Did you get a beta drawn today?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did...but why does someone who suffers from SIF have to be the one to get a bad batch....seriously you know?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers DoriBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageTwizzle:
    That is crazy!  But I don't think you are crazy!  I thought I had read something recently on the boards about a bad batch of HPTs going around.  Can't remember if they were FRER.  Maybe that happened?  Did you get a beta drawn today?

This totally sucks for you : ( I'm really sorry. I just bought a 2 pack of FRER to test with. Has anyone else heard of defective tests going around? How cruel that you had to be the one to get a bad batch. Now I am considering not testing in the morning & just going in for my scheduled blood test.

Sorry : (

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    IMG_0173.11
    Trying for #2 since July 2010
    BFP 8/1/10, missed m/c, D&C 9/15/10.
    BFP 1/8/11, chemical pregnancy.
    BFP 3/4/11, measured behind all along, no more HB 4/18/11. D&C 4/29/11. HCG didn't drop, Repeat D&C 6/17/11; confirmed molar pregnancy 6/23/11.
    Forced break, including two Hysteroscopies in October to remove retained tissue.
    BFP 12/29/11! Betas @ 10 dpo = 85, 14 dpo= 498, 22 dpo = 7242
    Heard HB 1/24/12. 144 bpm!

Luca Rose born 9/9/12! More than worth the wait!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It might not have been FRER, it could have been wondfo.  Sorry, I just remember reading this recently on one of the boards and it was a popular brand but I can't remember which.  I don't want to freak everyone out!
  • Options
    Huh, I wonder if that' s why I had a little line a few weeks ago but my beta was below 3. (wondfo). Either way, I'm so sorry you are going through this...hopefully better news awaits!
  • Options
    UGH...that is beyond irritating.  I'm so sorry sweetie!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"