Two Under 2
Options

This seems to be going too well...

I'm sure I'm jinxing myself, and this is only our 4th day home, but going from 1-2 was WAY harder than 2-3 (so far).

DS2 sleeps a million times better than DS1 ever has. Ethan is such a mellow baby - he really only cries when he's hungry. We've started a great routine and DD and DS1 don't seem to be affected by DS2's arrival at all.

I know part of it is that DH finally seems to get that I need his help in the middle of the night.

Two weeks from now DH will be traveling for work and will be away for at least 10 days - that will be my real test.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: This seems to be going too well...

• Options

Im glad! With DD my mom kept saying, "she so easy, shes a calm baby" I would tell her to be quiet afriad what she would jinx it. Well she was right, Eva was easy. She says you can tell from day 1...for most babies. My niece was #3 and she was up ALL night in the hosp the first day, my sister and BIL said they looked at each other like they were in for it. oh they were, shes 2 and still barely sleeps. I hope my 3rd is easy!!

You will do great when H leaves, I am terrified of that and will probably have a 2 wk old as well when DH leaves, but we gotta do what we gotta do. Arrange a babysitter once a week at least. You'll be great.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    So glad your youngest is an easy baby so far. It really does make life so much easier. Hope he stays that way!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Crossing my fingers that things keep going smoothly :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickersimage
    imageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Farewell, nesticle, you will be missed
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"