Houston Babies
Options

I am loving this cold front..

At 37 weeks yesterday (yay!) I have been so uncomfortably hot throughout this pregnancy. But this recent cold front has been amazing. So while DH has on three layers of clothes and sleeps bundled under our sheet, blanket AND comforter I am perfectly content hanging out in my undies, tank top and no covers. Last night I even slept with the window open. Ah, BLISS. Anyone else the same or am I secretly an Eskimo?

Re: I am loving this cold front..

• Options
    *sigh* me too! I have missed SEASONS since I moved here from Michigan 1.5 years ago. :)This Eskimo waves to you from her desktop. :)
  • Options

imageSageBeginnings:
    *sigh* me too! I have missed SEASONS since I moved here from Michigan 1.5 years ago. :)This Eskimo waves to you from her desktop. :)

Oh, small world! My DH and I are both from Michigan as well. He's from Madison Heights and me from the Ann Arbor area. We're permanent Houstonians though as of 4 years ago. We actually both met, fell in love and got married in Houston. I sometimes miss the seasons changing, but I definitely do not miss the SNOW!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageAmyFTM:

imageSageBeginnings:

Oh, small world! My DH and I are both from Michigan as well. He's from Madison Heights and me from the Ann Arbor area. We're permanent Houstonians though as of 4 years ago. We actually both met, fell in love and got married in Houston. I sometimes miss the seasons changing, but I definitely do not miss the SNOW!

Very neat, I am from Grand Rapids/Holland area, but raised in TC. I do miss the snow, as I am a slope-bunny by nature... :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"