Georgia Babies

Giant Kid - Help!

Um, so, Cecil's seriously about to move into 9-month clothes. 6-month onesies and footed jammies (even Carter's which are normally right on size-wise) are quickly becoming too small. His feet are poking at the ends of the jammies.

This, of course, is nuts (mostly seeing as how I was abnormally small as a kid). Cecil will be two months old on Monday (9 weeks on Wednesday). I've already burned through all my sister's hand-me-downs because DS is now larger than her 7-month old. Indifferent

If any of you have any clothes you want to unload, especially PJs, I'm happy to pay for them and take them off your hands. Just let me know!

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Giant Kid - Help!

• Ethan is growing super fast too. Not quite as big at Cecil but I have trouble with the length of jammies too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I just packed up the 9 month stuff, you are welcome to take a look at everything I've got.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Whoa!  Hope you guys have started saving now.  That boy is going to eat you out of house and home!

• Let me see what I got and you can have it.  When I get a chance to check (which may be tomorrow evening) I will send you a message on fb. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lily  pie Second Birthday tickers
  • I wish I could help! We mostly skipped this size, and what little I do have are summer clothes. I have run into the same problem with the borrowed clothes. Trevor is starting to need 18 months size and my sister's 2.5 year old is still in them Crying
    Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Kellen did the same thing, moved into the 9 month clothes at 3 months, but then he was in them until he was 7 months.  I've actually got a bunch of 9 month jammies for you!
  • oh and ditto, you could just skip 9 mos all together and just move on to 12.
  • imagehthomas02:
    oh and ditto, you could just skip 9 mos all together and just move on to 12.

Really? They're that close? I may be able to pull some of Geneva's stuff. He doesn't know the difference. Right? LOL.

Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imageslwprincess:
    Whoa!  Hope you guys have started saving now.  That boy is going to eat you out of house and home!

Geneva already is a good eater. This one will probably be able to go through a box of cereal in one go if we're not careful...

Hold me. I'm scared.

• I have some stuff new with tags I discovered in the depths of Isaac's closet but Dacula is a bit away from you.  I might be downtown later this week if you want to meet.
  • Parker did the same thing really. We just moved him a few weeks ago into 12 month stuff and he's been wearing 12-18 month since about 6 months old. DH emptied out a bunch of his stuff and I could not believe it. I have some stuff too if you still need it.
    Derek 6.30.09 & Parker 4.1.11
    Family
  • imagemyrall:

imagehthomas02:
    oh and ditto, you could just skip 9 mos all together and just move on to 12.

Really? They're that close? I may be able to pull some of Geneva's stuff. He doesn't know the difference. Right? LOL.

I never checked how close the sizes are, but by the time I noticed T's 6 month Carter's jammies were getting tight the 12 month stuff fit pretty well, so I went with it. You could always just try Geneva's stuff on him for size Wink

Pregnancy Ticker

DD- 9
    DS-6
    c/p- April 2016
    missed m/c- 6w5d; discovered 8w2d- September 2016

• Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate it! I'll comb through Geneva's old clothes and see what I can find. My mom's gonna hit Target for me today to try and make a dent in things. Hit me up on FB if you'd really like to unload some of your clothes.

Fingers crossed I'm not dressing him in 6X at 6 months.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"