Late Term and Child Loss
Options

Equal parts father and equal parts mother

This morning H and I took my mom and sister to the place where we scattered Peyton's ashes so they could say goodbye.  It was weird...showing them where it was was the most I've been able to really feel like his mother since he was born.  My sister wrote this beautiful poem for him, and I wanted to share it:

Equal parts father and equal parts mother,
two parents so very in love with each other
A beautiful body, a beautiful face,
one that now missing cannot be replaced
Loved by so many and held in our hearts
if only our welcoming arms could take part
What wouldn't we give to have you at home
to cuddle and whisper "you're never alone"
We love you sweet Peyton for all that you are
and hope you enjoy your new home near the stars
Not a single day passes we don't feel you missing
you've taught us so much, most of all count your blessings.
Know that no matter the time that's elapsed
you'll always be here in our hearts til the last
Equal parts father and equal parts mother
to any new baby you'll always be brother
We love you sweet Peyton for all that you are
our sweet angel baby at home near the stars. 

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

CafeMom Tickers

Married the love of my life 7/11/09 - Our first baby, Peyton Mark, was born sleeping 10/25/11 at 33 weeks - Our second baby, BFP 2/4/12, welcome to the world Raylan! Holy Moly, BPF 2/4/14, please be safe and sound little one!

My Blog

Re: Equal parts father and equal parts mother

• Options

That is so beautiful!! Love it!!

DS- Brenden born 11/13/93 Missed miscarriage on March 6, 2007 @ 9 weeks D&C on March 8th 2007. Riley Annalise born 2/25/08 ( 3 weeks early weighing 8 lbs 12.8 oz.) Chemical pregnancy 3/2010. Sydney Adriana born sleeping on 9/30/11 weighing 10lbs 3 oz at 38wks 4 days. Trinity Alivia born via c section at 36 wks 4 days weighing 9 lbs. 5.7 oz. She is our amazing rainbow baby!!! Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PGAL buddy drvst8
  • Options
    So beautiful! And so touching! Very nice of your sister.
    TTC since November 2009. DH diagnosed with sperm antibodies. IUI #1 = BFN IUI #2 = BFN On the road to IVF.... Egg Retrieval Jan 21, 2011 16 eggs retrieved Egg transfer Jan 26, 2011 Only 2 viable eggs transferred. 1 IVF, 1 ICSI IVF #1 = BFP :-) 10/3/11 No heart beat at 38 weeks: Our baby Jack became an angel 12/14/11 = natural BFP Rainbow baby Samantha Jacklyn born8/8/12. Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    This made me tear up. Such a beautiful poem. I know that you'll never get over the loss of your child...but it does get easier. Little Peyton is in Heaven smiling down at you and your H, thanking God for allowing you to be his mommy :) Best wishes to you hun!
  • Options
    That is such a beautiful poem!

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Options
    Beautiful poem and thank you so, so much for sharing it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ? to Loss+M/PL+TTCAL+PgAL+PAL

PgAL/PAL welcome
  • Options
    I loved the poem.  Thanks for sharing it with us.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"