Minnesota Babies

Hello anyone around?

is everyone still out shopping? This place has been way to SLOW we need to liven it up  

Re: Hello anyone around?

• I've been busy getting into a little bit of a panic mode. I had it stuck in my head that I would probably go late or close to my due date and after hearing my Preparing for Child Birth instructor's birth story that she went at 37 weeks I have been stressing about getting things done! :(

Rearranging rooms, furniture building and still need to register for most items, only 19 things on our list right now. My step son has to move downstairs into my craft/office room and the baby is going next to us, so it's like playing a tetris game trying to figure out where everything is going to go.

Of course I am ready to work this weekend and my hubby worked long hours every day this week except for Thursday, even went in yesterday, so he's not wanting to do much of anything. Grr...

Please someone tell me to take a deep breath and that I have time! LOL

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • imageakstanl:

I've been busy getting into a little bit of a panic mode. I had it stuck in my head that I would probably go late or close to my due date and after hearing my Preparing for Child Birth instructor's birth story that she went at 37 weeks I have been stressing about getting things done! :(

Rearranging rooms, furniture building and still need to register for most items, only 19 things on our list right now. My step son has to move downstairs into my craft/office room and the baby is going next to us, so it's like playing a tetris game trying to figure out where everything is going to go.

Of course I am ready to work this weekend and my hubby worked long hours every day this week except for Thursday, even went in yesterday, so he's not wanting to do much of anything. Grr...

Please someone tell me to take a deep breath and that I have time! LOL

You'll have time:) I know it's so hard not to stress- especially the first time. I think we had dd in our room for the first 5 months or so. I know it's so nice to have everything all organized but don't stress. We ended up having way more than we needed for dd#1. We still have to build a bedroom downstairs for our master bedroom and so our bedroom can be converted to a nursery. Not sure if it will be done before dd#2 is born and I'm starting to just not want to deal with the hassle and maybe wait until this summer for the move since I'm sure the baby will be in our room for awhile. Good luck! It's an exciting time!

Photo taken at 16 months old
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am here ... Just floating around the Internet. I go back to work in a week or so.
  • imageBeccaMarie:
    I am here ... Just floating around the Internet. I go back to work in a week or so.

Let me know if you need anything I have been praying for you since I saw your ticker change  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"