April 2011 Moms

AW your DH/SO, or anything...

Sorry for being a PW. (It's the coffee kicking in.)

I just thought since it's the week of Thanksgiving, we could AW our DH's, SO's, LO's, selves, or anything you want.

Since Jared's been a SAHD, he's decided he wants to work on painting. These are two he's done in the last week:

LakePainting

MountainPainting

I'm just really impressed with them. I don't think I could just decide, "Hey, I think I'll try painting" and whip these out. He asked for a paint set for his holiday present. He just did these with the paint that he bought when he did Liam's nursery wall mural.

What do you ladies have to AW? :-)

MacAndCheese
Mac and cheese lover!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW your DH/SO, or anything...

• image" onmouseover="undefined" onmouseout="undefined">

I finally took a leap and got bangs! After two years of contemplating.  You can say i am NOT "fly by the seat of my pants" type of girl! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

I'm going to AW myself and the awesome Christmas portrait I got of E!  I have many more but this is my current favorite.

• Loading the player...
  • Awww...Thanks for playing along, Guys! (I need grading breaks this time of year. Trust me, so it's nice to "Bump" as a reward after ten papers graded or so.)

nettie27, your bangs look GREAT!

And lilylow, I love her Christmas pic! So cute!
    MacAndCheese
    Mac and cheese lover!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• When I got up this morning I realized that DH had washed and sterilized all my pump bottles and parts, plus he had packed my lunch and cleaned the kitchen. What a great way to start the day!
    Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • LO started clapping this week just by himself. No one tried to teach him. It is amazing and adorable. Akso, he has STTN for two nights in a row! I could cry with joy. Yesterday I taught from 7 am to 8 pm. DH picked up LO from my mom's early, spent some father-son time, and when I came home, they were rocking in the nursery. I was in a pretty terrible mood after some heckling from some parents, but that melted me. :)

BFP#1 "Watermelon" born 3/2011
    BFP#2 "Pumpkin" 7/14/12 ~ EDD 3/23/13 ~ Natural M/C 8/3/12 @ 7 weeks
    BFP#3 "Pineapple"  born 4/2013
    BFP#4 "Grapefruit" EDD 3/29/16
  • My DH is amazing no matter how my depression makes me act out he never says anything to make me feel worse, he is always there for a hug, a shoulder to cry on, or to let me vent, rant, yell, or what ever happens.  

He loves me through and through.  Every day I know I have an amazing DH who would do anything for our family.

As a second marriage for both of us I wish I met him first.  This is what true love really is all about.

Oh and he is a great daddy that OIivia already has wrapped around her little finger.  She is a daddys girl all the way. 

Mom to 4 wonderful daughters
                                 Breanna, Ellie and 
                                 our 2 rainbow babies.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • imageshaindelr:

Awww...Thanks for playing along, Guys! (I need grading breaks this time of year. Trust me, so it's nice to "Bump" as a reward after ten papers graded or so.)

nettie27, your bangs look GREAT!

And lilylow, I love her Christmas pic! So cute!

This is me too! I enter about 15 minutes of paperwork and then I bump for 10 ish...Seems fair to me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"