Indiana Babies
Options

Saturday (belated) check-in

Sorry I forgot to do the check-in yesterday.  I thought of it at one point, but wasn't near a computer then. 

1. how are you feeling?

2. highlight/lowlight of your week?

3. weekend plans?

4. what size of bed do you have in your master bedroom?  do you wish it was a different size?

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
**P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Re: Saturday (belated) check-in

• Options

1.  Feeling better now that I'm not so full.  I actually thought I was going to be sick Thurs night.

2. Highlight- hanging out with DH all week since he was off, visiting my family on Thursday and visiting DH's family yesterday.  Lowlight-  I ate way too much on Thursday.

3. We are putting up the Christmas tree and other inside decorations today!  Tomorrow, I'm visiting with a friend from college since he'll be driving through Indy going from Cincinnati to Chicago.

4. We have a Queen.  However, our bedroom in this house is huge.  Our bed is about 11 years old and DH wants to get a King.  I think we could get a few more years out of this bed, but I'm considering it.  DH says I hog the bed which I don't agree with.  We slept at my parent's house Wed night and their guest room has a Full size bed that is 30+ years old.  Dh thinks that bed is awful, and it is pretty bad.  A queen would fit in there, so I told Dh maybe we could get a king and then give our old queen to my parent's so when we visit, we'll be more comfortable. 

TTC #1 since October 2008. Dealing with MFI.
    IVF #1 w ICSI in July 2010 = BFN
    IVF #2.1 in Oct 2010 converted to IUI = BFN
    IVF #2.2 w ICSI in Dec 2010 = BFN
    Met with new RE in new city on 1/31/11.
    IVF #3 w ICSI in April 2011. HPT on 5/9 = BFP!
    Beta #1 on 5/10 (10dp5dt) = 99.4. Beta #2 on 5/12 = 284. First u/s on 5/26. = Fraternal TWINS!
    Twin boys born & lost on 8/16/11 at 18w1d due to PPROM & preterm labor.
    IVF #4.1 in Jan 2012 converted to IUI on 1/7/12 = BFN
    IVF #4.2 w ICSI in Feb 2012. Lupron on 2/10. Stims on 2/18. ER on 2/29- 7R,6F
    ET scheduled for 3/5/12- nothing to transfer :(
    Dh seeing new MFI uro & Dh starting meds- June 2012.
    IVF #5 in Dec 2012 = BFFN.
    IVF #6 planned for Spring 2013. Praying for our take home baby/ies.
    **P/SAIF and P/SAL always welcome!**

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • Options

Sorry this post is screwy - I can't figure out what's going on with the bold and I can't make it do what I want! 

1.  How are you feeling? - Horrible.  Not so much because I am 38 weeks pregnant, but because I came down with a terrible head cold yesterday.  Ugh!

2.  Week's highlight / lowlight:  Highlight - spending quality time with my husband's family.  They threw me a surprise baby shower on Thanksgiving!  

Lowlight - someone tried to break in our house.

3.  Weekend plans - try to fight this cold...and our church is having a Hanging of the Greens service tomorrow night that I'd like to go to.

4.  What size bed? - We have a queen and probably always will.  I think it's the perfect size.  Plus, our bedroom is only about 10 x 11 so nothing larger would fit!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. Feeling good :) one day away from week 26 :) a few headaches lately, but nothing too major. 2. Highlight: finding out I didn't really have to work Thanksgiving :) lowlight: nothing major, just trying to figure out baby shower guest list stuff :/. 3. Had a Thanksgiving dinner today with my aunt and her kids, church tomorrow, tree at some point. 4. We have a queen size, and I don't mind the size. I would like a whole new suite though. It's the one DH had before we got together, and it's just not my taste ;) so good size, different suite haha :)
    image image image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

1. how are you feeling? 4w 1d & feeling good!

2. highlight/lowlight of your week? High-some time off   Low-attending a funeral for a co-worker that passed away

3. weekend plans? DH and I are having pizza and a movie night right now. We just got Netflix. I work during the day tomorrow, I'm not sure about tomorrow night yet.

4. what size of bed do you have in your master bedroom?  do you wish it was a different size? We have a king and love it. I don't think we would still be married with a smaller bed. :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

[btw, Illini, I wanted to say that you've been doing an awesome job with the check-ins :)]

1. Exhausted. Between recovering from vacation, work, the holidays, family drama, and sick kids there is no rest for the weary!

2. Highlight: seeing family for Thanksgiving. Jocelyn has a blast with all of her cousins.

Lowlight: I won't get into the details, but there is a lot of drama going on with my husband's family right now. Ugh.

3. We got our Christmas tree Friday - yay! - and met up with some friends in town to see the lighting of the tree on the Circle. Today we worked on "winterizing" the yard and putting up Christmas decorations. Tomorrow we are going to the Colts game (at least to check out our seats since we are now season ticket holders!) and continuing to try to get our house/lives back in order!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options

1.  Tired.  And somewhat sick after eating a burrito for dinner tonight.

2.  Highlight:  Spending Thanksgiving with my grandma.  Lowlight:  DD had a 101.5+ fever for 3 days.  I felt so bad for her because there was nothing we could really do to make her comfortable but Tylenol and Advil.  She hated cool washcloths and popsicles.

3.  DH surprised me and took me to see "A Christmas Carol" tonight at IRT!  Tomorrow we're decorating for Christmas.

4.  King.  No way!  I love it.  I love being able to stretch out.  :)

No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"