Secondary IF

UPDATE...1 made it to freeze...Transfer Canceled...slow growing embies

So was supposed to hear from my RE between 9 & 11 to find out what time the transfer would be today...needless to say at 11:02 I called only to hear back from them at 11:18...the nurse basically explained to me that they would not be doing a transfer today because of the 6 eggs that fertilized 3 stopped growing and 3 are growing slower and haven't made it to the "blast" stage.  So they won't do the transfer because my lining won't match up with their stage of development now.

So numb over this and don't know what to think...was so hoping to have a BFP by Christmas this year...and now we probably won't even get to do a transfer until January (if they make it).   

Anyone have experience with this and still go on to get a BFP?  My RE does day 5 transfers but I've been reading that Day 3 might have been better with slow growers.  

I keep reminding myself that this is IF journey is not in my control but hate that it plays such an emotional toll month after endless month!

UPDATE:  Just got the call that 1 of the 3 slow growers made it to the Blast stage and is frozen...the other 2 stopped growing...so hearing we have one snow baby lifted my spirits somewhat. 

I still have so many questions for my RE that I actually can't wait until Monday is here (go figure looking forward to Monday).  Needless to say I keep checking online to see success stories with day 5 blast FET...which is the one thing I will definitely look forward to once this IF journey is over (the madness of consulting every symptom and every issue online)...

Just keep praying this little snow baby makes it!!  January can't come here soon enough!

Re: UPDATE...1 made it to freeze...Transfer Canceled...slow growing embies

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"