January 2011 Moms
Options

This board is dead

Re: This board is dead

• Options

I got sucked in to Pinterest. Enough said. LOL

But seriously. I have enough craft ideas to last me a lifetime. SO MUCH CUTENESS

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I was at the second of three Thanksgiving celebrations.. I cannot eat anymore turkey.. and I am going to the last one tomorrow BLEH!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Lets see a little bit of eating and shopping Big Smile

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Trying to survive a fussy child who lives to bite me. I have bite welts all over me. Can you charge a 10 month old with elderly abuse? Also, I have had way too much turkey.

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hanging with Family and Friends and playing with new toys... aka the Graco 3 in 1 car seat we got from babies-r-us for 99.99 yesterday and my H new laptop, cuz his old on went caput a few months ago...
  • Options
    I've just been relaxing at home. H finally has 4 whole days off and I am loving every second of him being here. *bumping from a nice warm bath*
  • Options
    I hosted the in-laws over today and got nothing in my house done like I wanted to. Ugh. JT is screaming crying in his crib...trying to get him to sleep...about to go rock him! Then I hope to pop on my computer for a little bit tonight. This screaming stuff he does now is so not cool.
  • Options

imageMrsLynnyD:
    I hosted the in-laws over today and got nothing in my house done like I wanted to. Ugh. JT is screaming crying in his crib...trying to get him to sleep...about to go rock him! Then I hope to pop on my computer for a little bit tonight. This screaming stuff he does now is so not cool.

Tell him I said it is very rude! ;-)

• Options
    imageMarSamWhitney:

imageMrsLynnyD:

Tell him I said it is very rude! ;-)

I couldn't even get him to sleep. DH had to do it! I think he's learning how to work me - smartass.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"