Northern California Babies

OB recommendation

I'd love to find an OB in Sacramento that would follow me through the pre-natal and deliver my baby. Do you know of any good OB that works that way? If not, would you recommend your OB doc? Did you get to see him/her for every appointment? Did your OB deliver your baby or was it whoever was on call at the time? Thanks.

Re: OB recommendation

• As I mentioned in you previous post, I would highly recommend my OB group. (I think you said you are in Sac?)

Anyway, I go to the Sutter OB group. Their offices are on Capital in a brand new building. And they deliver at Sutter Memorial (until the new hospital is done)

It is a semi-large practice, 6 docs in Sac and another 2 or 3 in Elk Grove and you never know who will be on call when you deliver. They do suggest you rotate through and see all the OBs while you are pg, and I did that last time, but hope to have some continuity in my care if/when I have another baby. You can make all your appts with one doc if you choose to, but will have no gurantee that he/she will deliver.

I would recommend Dr. McClure, but I know she is out right now (and I'm trying to decide who to see for my upcoming annual) I also cliqued with Dr. Beatty, Dr. ketchum and Dr. Guile

**** TW - kids and loss mentioned ****
    ~~ married 8.11.07
    ~~ DD1 1.16.11 ~~ DD2 1.3.14 ~~
    ~~ BFP3 12.22.15 MMC 2.29.16 @ 13 weeks ~~
    ~~ 2 D&Cs (3.1.16 and 3.10.16) for MMC
    ~~ BFP4 10.27.16  MMC 1.23.17 @ 16 weeks ~~ D&E 1.26.17 ~~
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"