Childless not by choice
Options

irishfrenchgirl - I have a thought for you...

Hello - I was sitting around last night when and idea suddenly hit me.  I don't know what you decided to do with the baby clothes you posted about below, but if you choose to keep them around, you might want to try this...

The last times we hit "the end" with ttc (we've done it so many times) I decided that I had to get rid of all the reminders of ttc, but I didn't want to actually give anything away because we had a history of changing our minds!  This is what I did, I took

Re: irishfrenchgirl - I have a thought for you...

• Options

Not sure what happened there...

anyway, I took EVERYTHING

• Options

anyway, I took EVERYTHING related

• Loading the player...
  • Options

anyway, I took EVERYTHING related

to

• Options

anyway, I took EVERYTHING related to

• Options

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing.

Way to build suspense over what you did with baby items. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
  • Options

Seriously, bump?

I took everything baby related in my house, medical records, baby clothes, toys, charts, thermometers, pg tests, OPKs, books, prescriptions and anything else that was around and put it in a box.  I duct taped the box shut and put it in a hard to reach spot.  It really helped me take the experience and "pack it away" but I knew that if we came to a place where we needed it back it was still around.  That really helped me and I can't quite believe I forgot to tell you about it.

I hope it helps you too.

• Options
    imageMandyBrownNoser:

I'm sorry but I can't stop laughing.

Way to build suspense over what you did with baby items. 

Well, it's a very exciting story... Stick out tongue

• Options
    OMG...too funny with the posts :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Options
    That is a great idea!  Thank you so much and thank you for the suspense.  All that needed was some good suspense building music and you've got the beginnings of a movie...errrr....commercial...ummm...well, it was a good afterschool special at least.  THX!
  • Options
    Oh how i loved watching those afterschool specials!! That comment brought back memories...heehe. Except don't think my mom liked them...

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"