June 2012 Moms

I was deflowered last night

to black friday shopping. lol. 

DH and I went to our cousins late last night for board games, and decided at the last minute to join them for their black friday shopping. They always go, and they always have fun, so why not? =)

We went to walmart at 10, since thats when their stuff started. I ended up getting a 30 piece set of rubbermaid tupperware to secret santa gift at my ILs ($7), two Blue rays ($5), and some candy (hey...I'm pregnant! lol) I really wanted to find a waffle maker that they had advertised for only three dollars, but the cashier told me that some lady bought ALL THIRTY OF THEM. (why?!)

So then we went to target and waited in line for about 20 minutes. There we bought a large griddle for $20, and a toothbrush (not on sale..i just needed one. lol)

We ended up going back to another walmart thats kind of hidden, and there wasn't anyone there! It was nice. So we were able to find some of the things that we had wanted at the other walmart but couldn't find. the waffle maker.

Oh well. It was fun. But I totally exhausted myself, and I just woke up. I can tell its going to be a 'lay-on-the-couch' day. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I was deflowered last night

• Sounds like you got some good deals!  I'm too chicken to go shopping on Black Friday.  I hate people at the store on a normal day, let alone BF. haha

I am super curious as to why that lady bought 30 waffle irons.  Interesting! hahahaha  That sucks they didn't have a limit on them.  They have a limit on freakin' orange juice!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • Buahaha! I was about to call BS on your "deflowering" but now I get it.

Glad you got some good deals. I still have this icky icky cold. I've been on the couch all day watching Teen Mom... 

I'm a winner.  LOL

• Loading the player...
  • This was the first year in several that we didn't go BF shopping. Finally couldn't think of anything we needed that badly (usually, one of us is in need of a new computer or something.)

My family hasn't even figured out name pulls/if we're doing gifts this year, so I wouldn't even know who to buy for. I've been asking but no answer yet. Sucks, because I really want to be done with Christmas shopping by next weekend if possible.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Isn't BF awesome! I didn't go shopping this year, but I've heard from friends that it was smooth sailing all around. I'm glad you had fun and got some good stuff!
    Photobucket
    Nursed without dairy, egg, soy, peanut, treenut, fish, shellfish or beef for over a year.
    Currently tandem nursing dairy, egg, and shellfish free.
    DS born via emergency c/s after 20 hrs of labor. DD successful VBAC!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Follow Me on Pinterest

Learning Liam
  • imageallisonmarie22:

Buahaha! I was about to call BS on your "deflowering" but now I get it.

Glad you got some good deals. I still have this icky icky cold. I've been on the couch all day watching Teen Mom...

I'm a winner.  LOL

lol this is EXACTLY what I'm doing right now. Teen mom 2. lol 

• imageallisonmarie22:

Buahaha! I was about to call BS on your "deflowering" but now I get it.

I'm a winner.  LOL

• Good thing she didn't try to get all the waffle irons at this Wal-Mart.

Clicky to see the crazy @sses.

• imageallisonmarie22:

Good thing she didn't try to get all the waffle irons at this Wal-Mart.

Clicky to see the crazy @sses.

Yikes. And this is why I've been at home all day. I went to the outlets yesterday and I couldnt believe the amount of people just throwing clothes in bags randomly. They had full size rollie suitcases to stuff all of their stuff in! I'm pretty sure they take this stuff elsewhere to sell for full price to feed their family for the next year. That could be the reason behind the 30 wafflemakers for one crazy person... ;) 

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Oh my goodness.  I can't even imagine. hahaha

Did you hear about the lady who pepper sprayed people?  Ridiculous!

Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • My husband went out shopping for himself. The ONLY thing I wanted was that damn $3 waffle maker. He went to 2 different walmarts. No effing waffle maker. I was a little bitter this morning.
    DX PCOS 2006 - Off BCPs since 1/09 - TTC #1 4 cycles clomid (50, 100, 150, 200) - FAIL, no O Multiple cycles clomid + femara - FAIL, no O 3 injectable cycles - FAIL Ovarian Drilling 6/2010. Several failed cycles follow. 11/2010 - "Hold" on IF treatment.
    10/24/2011 - Surprise BFP; EDD 6/21/12! BOY!

Sweet baby boy born 6/14 9lb 2oz via csection.
  • I NEVER go out on Black Friday. I tried the whole save money and get my gift shopping done before I even had kids one year. I found out that people were nuts. I remember actually having someone grab the last box of some kids toy out of my hands and saying, "I saw it first!" That was the last straw. I do all my shopping online and away from the crazy insane folks. It's great! I get everything delivered to my door or to my family members door and I don't have to worry about the crowd's. 
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"