Secondary IF

Infertility Cure... Thanksgiving?

As far as I know Thanksgiving isn't on the TIC menu... are you ladies going to indulge today or stick to the plan?

I'm going half way - I'll have a bit of whole grain stuffing, but not a ton, and I'm allowing myself 1 dessert - 1 slice of pie or one cookie, but that's it.  Going to stick to Turkey mostly.  (Cause you know all those beautiful veggies are drenched in butter today!!! LOL)  Oh, and wine... cheers!

Doriimage
"Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."

Miracle DD born 12.2005
TTC #2 since Dec 2008 w/ PCOS
***P/SAIF Always Welcome***

Keep it Natural, Baby!

Re: Infertility Cure... Thanksgiving?

• I just started reading it, along with The Fertile Female which was suggested by a fellow 2IFer  and I think is the IF bible.  Indulge lovey....you won't be "punished" for celebrating what you are thankful for.  Enjoy.....I know I will!!!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Doriimage
  • on my phone. please excuse. indulged a bit today and have not left the toilet...not good. i have another dinner on saturday and think i will stick to the plan and avoid another episode. 
    Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
  • Loading the player...
  • imagelillinzlou:
    on my phone. please excuse. indulged a bit today and have not left the toilet...not good. i have another dinner on saturday and think i will stick to the plan and avoid another episode. 

Oh no! Feel better soon darlin!! 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
  • imagehoping4more:

imagelillinzlou:
    on my phone. please excuse. indulged a bit today and have not left the toilet...not good. i have another dinner on saturday and think i will stick to the plan and avoid another episode. 

Oh no! Feel better soon darlin!! 

Thanks! Feeling much better today!

Conceived DD after 15 cycles--- TTC #2 since 11/10---Me- Poor egg quality and supply---DH- Poor count and motility---2 rounds 75IU Follistim/IUI-BFN---5/12 150IU Follistim/IUI-Over-produced! Converted to IVF! 0 fertilized:( Rescue ICSI performed. 2 embryos transfered-BFN

---------Game Over---------

Moving on as a family of 3
    Lou's Infertility News

<a href="http://s863.photobucket.com/albums/ab199/lillinzlou2/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"