March 2012 Moms

Changing my own tire while pregnant....

I got a flat tire last night in the rain, in the dark, and in the middle of nowhere.  I called the tow guy and he said at lest an hour and a half.  So I sobbed and called my sister and she said "well then change it yourself."  i sobbed some more and told her how I have been so tired and doing everything myself ( because my husband works about 80-90 hours a week this time of year).  She said take a deep breath and change your tire, or just wait for the tow guy.  So I sucked it up and changed my tire.  It was only hard to get low and see where to put the jack, but I am pretty handy.  I was grateful to be back on the road sooner than 2 hours, and treated myself with cinnamon rolls when I got home.  That's all!  Thanks for listening

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Changing my own tire while pregnant....

• Wow! Go you! Bending down for all that would suck for me at this point already so I can't even imagine.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I have never changed a tire before so you are my hero
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Wow go you! You're going to be a take charge kind of mom if you can change a tire in those conditions in your condition and then still go home and make cinnamon rolls lol.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • More power to you girl! I could not have done that especially in the rain. It stinks there are no real men out there these days that would just drive up to help out of the kindness of the hearts.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Go you, lady!  You are my new hero!
  • Honestly.  I was in a neighborhood and atleast 6 cars came and went without offering to help, or just check and see if I was okay.  So ridiculous.  Thanks for all the love guys
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"