Phoenix Babies

Babymoon Inn Birth Center

I'd like to deliver my baby at a birthing center, and found this one after an online search. Anyone familiar with it? https://babymooninn.com/
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Babymoon Inn Birth Center

• they are so so sweet! i went there for a tour and was thinking about it also. but in the end the out of network costs i'd have to pay were the deciding factor for me though, it was a lot more than the $100 i'd have to pay birthing in a hospital (i delivered at phoenix baptist). i wouldn't have made it there in time anyway, my daughter would have for sure been born in the car so i'm kind of glad i didn't decide to go, i'd have been out a ton of money!!! but anyway, they were very, very nice and interested in knowing me and about my pregnancy which i appreciated. only one of their birthing rooms was completed when i toured back in june but it was beautiful. definitely give them a call!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • imageb15chik:
    they are so so sweet! i went there for a tour and was thinking about it also. but in the end the out of network costs i'd have to pay were the deciding factor for me though, it was a lot more than the $100 i'd have to pay birthing in a hospital (i delivered at phoenix baptist). i wouldn't have made it there in time anyway, my daughter would have for sure been born in the car so i'm kind of glad i didn't decide to go, i'd have been out a ton of money!!! but anyway, they were very, very nice and interested in knowing me and about my pregnancy which i appreciated. only one of their birthing rooms was completed when i toured back in june but it was beautiful. definitely give them a call!

Thank you, I will definitely give them a call. Now I'm worried it'll be out of my price range, but I'll at least check them out. Thanks for your response!

• Loading the player...
  • imageReginaLV:

imageb15chik:
    they are so so sweet! i went there for a tour and was thinking about it also. but in the end the out of network costs i'd have to pay were the deciding factor for me though, it was a lot more than the $100 i'd have to pay birthing in a hospital (i delivered at phoenix baptist). i wouldn't have made it there in time anyway, my daughter would have for sure been born in the car so i'm kind of glad i didn't decide to go, i'd have been out a ton of money!!! but anyway, they were very, very nice and interested in knowing me and about my pregnancy which i appreciated. only one of their birthing rooms was completed when i toured back in june but it was beautiful. definitely give them a call!

Thank you, I will definitely give them a call. Now I'm worried it'll be out of my price range, but I'll at least check them out. Thanks for your response!

i have really great out of network coverage with my insurance (80/20) and it was still a little over a thousand with my deductible of $250 included in that. you basically have to pre-pay, and then your insurance will reimburse you after the fact with whatever amount they cover. with us being a one income family it was a no brainer for me to take the $100 route at the hospital. i went with a midwife practice that delivered at baptist and had a great experience.

post an update here when you meet with them and let me know what you think/happens!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Hi I just wanted to say a few things...do not disregard Babymoon Inn because of cost. I was not sure at first because of the cost....however, they are now accepting my insurance and I would have more out of pocket cost at a hospital than at Babymoon Inn...please take the time to check it out.  Everyone there is super sweet you definitely get the care you need, I have only just started going there I am due in April 2012 and I am so happy with them so far.  Go for the tour and they are easy to work with if you need to set up a payment plan.  I hope you make the right decision...I highly recommend Babymoon Inn.

Cheers & Congrats on your Pregnancy! 

Janelle C

• One of my very good friends just had her baby there about 3 weeks ago, and nothing but rave reviews for the place.  She just went again today for some lactation advice, and still loves it just as much.  It sounds so wonderful that it makes me want to have a 4th.  Big Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"