Protein shakes on the go — The Bump
Health & Exercise

Protein shakes on the go

I think I saw these cups once that allow you to blend your own shake in the cup and take it with you.  My hubby works out on the military base and wants a protein shake right after he's done instead of 40 minutes later when he gets home.  Is there something I could buy him that he could do himself?  I was looking into it as a Christmas gift.  If you have one, let me know what it is and if you like it! :) If you've been in this scenario, what did you do?  Maybe you have a better idea....
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Protein shakes on the go

• Shakeology.  They are a little pricey but really good.  they have individual packs you can toss in your back and mixed post workout. 
    IAmPregnant Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers image Visit The Nest!
    ***Work it Mama***
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic imageimage
  • The blender ball.  I think it is around 10-20 bucks.  You add your own protein powder so it's pretty cheap. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Here's a link for the cup you were probably thinking of. It's got a "wisk" ball in there that mixes it all up. As far as what to put in it, may I suggest Visalus? That's what i'm doing, and honestly it blows everything else out of the water. Lower sodium, lower calories, lower fat, less than 1 gram of sugar, gluten free, and tastes AWESOME.

https://www.amazon.com/Sundesa-BB28-MC01-BlenderBottle-28-Ounce-BlenderBall/dp/B0018G4ZEW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1322091146&sr=8-1

Sundesa Blenderbottle with Blenderball

Here's a comparison chart comparing Visalus to some other top brands.

https://www.visalus.com/pdf/compare_tss.pdf

If you're interested just PM me and I can give you my personal website.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards