LGBT Parenting

On leave and THANKS 2mommiesinohio

I am in my second week of parental leave and believe I am on the boards LESS than before.  So...hello out there to all of you.

BIG thanks to 2mommies for the rebate checks/coupons. I felt like an extreme couponer stacking those checks.....we appreciate you sending them!

Re: On leave and THANKS 2mommiesinohio

• Are you using Similac or Enfamil????  Pumpkin's been on Good Start since the hospital.  I have some coupons/samples of both I'd be happy to send.  Let me know.

Or anyone else?

• We were using Enfamil....and that is what I bought today with the checks.  however, in the last two weeks we changed to Up & Up -Target.  It is literally half the price of enfamil with the same nutritional make up and mostly the same ingredients.  So far he has done great on it.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageEratMama:

Are you using Similac or Enfamil????  Pumpkin's been on Good Start since the hospital.  I have some coupons/samples of both I'd be happy to send.  Let me know.

Or anyone else?

Do you want Good Start coupons? They expire at the end of the year, but I have a bunch. Send me a PM (or anyone else) if interested! 

image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • imageEratMama:

Are you using Similac or Enfamil????  Pumpkin's been on Good Start since the hospital.  I have some coupons/samples of both I'd be happy to send.  Let me know.

Or anyone else?

Sorry I guess I did not answer the question. I would take samples of enfamil infant (the yellow can/tub) if you would be willing to send.  Shall I Pm you? I'd hate to have you spend shipping costs though...

• Madison--I'm not sure which color it is. I'll check at home.  PM me--or better yet--Facebook message me.  I'll let you know what I have and I can send it.

Norika--I think L is going to the WIC office today---we'll know how much he will get through them. If it covers most of his formula, pass the coupons along to someone more needy.  (Foster kids get WIC--I'm just not sure how much). If it only covers part, I'd love the coupons.  Are we FB friends?

• erat - stock up now.  WIC proposes to cover all the formula they will need, but after 4/5 months there was not enough, even for our bird RB.
  • imageEratMama:

Madison--I'm not sure which color it is. I'll check at home.  PM me--or better yet--Facebook message me.  I'll let you know what I have and I can send it.

Norika--I think L is going to the WIC office today---we'll know how much he will get through them. If it covers most of his formula, pass the coupons along to someone more needy.  (Foster kids get WIC--I'm just not sure how much). If it only covers part, I'd love the coupons.  Are we FB friends?

I will PM you so we can be FB friends...ok?

• Madison - I've got enfamil concentrate (liquid, the red cap) if you are interested.  I'm pretty sure I could fit it into a flat rate box so the shipping shouldn't be bad (and my treat). PM me your address if you are interested!
  • Thanks CT....but we are using the yellow. I think red might be a different variety.  A - something....???  Thanks though for offering - that is sweet of you!
  • I have to fight WIC all of the time re: families not having enough formula. WIC's tag line is that they are a supplemental program. Sigh.

We also used generic (actually Costco brand of the sensitive.) Loved that it came in a huge tub so we weren't buying it so often (since if we had strictly formula fed the duo we would have gone through a regular $25 can of powdered formula in about 2 days. Ouch.)

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"