Who's working today? — The Bump
North Carolina Babies

Who's working today?

I wandered around the building and noticed almost all the administrative staff is gone and its down to bare bones scientific staff, so it makes me wonder, who else is working today?

DH's work made him go to Williamsburg today. I know they want the house set and all, but dang - drive to and from Williamsburg (and set the house!) the day before Thanksgiving?!?! These people are nuts.

Re: Who's working today?

• Meeeeee Crying
    My sweet boy :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Me, but I am BORED and doubt I will stay too awful much longer!
    image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm working but they gave us 3 free hours so I'm out in about 15 mins!
  • Me. :-( We're getting released 2 hours early, so that's good. I also have to work Friday. Boo.

photo c107d4aa-9909-4a33-b3bd-bd94168bd5fc.jpg

• CryingCryingCrying

I am here until 5:30, I might not make it.  I wish I worked somewhere that gave free time and liked their employees.

• Me. Yippee.
  • image AngelPack:

CryingCryingCrying

I am here until 5:30, I might not make it.  I wish I worked somewhere that gave free time and liked their employees.

I know, what is this free time? Where can I get some? I have NOTHING to do the rest of the afternoon, so it is going to completely DRAG.

• I am mostly just sorting items for our Support the Troops boxes.  I have smelled one too many deoderants and have given myself a headache, so I am out until they give us something less smelly.
  • I actually have work to do but I don't feel like it. I know I am in for a long afternoon till I leave at 4:30.
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I'm working...trying to figure why...lol!  Here til 5:30 and on call this weekend...but I am still thankful to have a job (at least that's what I tell myself).  Happy Thanksgiving, neighbors!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • I am unfortunately.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards