January 2011 Moms

Pic with Santa: Yes or no?

Sorry if this has been posted, it doesn't look recent if it has been...

Will you be getting any pics of LO with Santa this year?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Pic with Santa: Yes or no?

• Definitley. I also did the Easter bunny, and I was looking at the pics the other day. She was so teeny weeny, could not sit up on her own at all. Its amazing how much she has changed in such a short time.

Im hoping H's hours slow down, so we can go as a family.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I already did!  Our town had free pictures with Santa and of course as soon as we got up there, they had problems.  I ended up taking some with my own camera but couldn't get him to look lol.  I plan on taking him to the mall or even bass pro shop (pic with santa are free) for another picture!
  • Loading the player...
  • yes!!  I can't wait.  Hopefully this weekend.

• Yes! They are having a Santa at H's work Christmas party. If we don't get a good pic there, I will go to Bass Prop Shop. I want to include it in the calendar we're making for the GParents.
  • yep! i think it'd be fun for his first christmas but my in-laws will also be visiting for christmas & the santa pic has kind of become their thing with the grandkids so we'll definitely be going so they can keep with their tradition. i can't wait!
  • Oh yes - at the mall. Hopefully soon...I don't think DH will come though so I can go when there are no lines (like in the middle of the day) but I don't plan to buy a big package like I did for the Easter Bunny. I just want 1 5x7 for us - the grandparents are out!
  • Yeah, we took him last weekend. :)

Siggy Badges

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"