North Carolina Babies

Trading Wednesday! All of my baby gear!

Sorry, I was feeling too sentimental yesterday on Kira's birthday to list any type of baby gear!  I'm already feeling sentimental enough with Elena's first birthday nearing.... :(  But, alas, that's why I need it gone! :)

Everything is in excellent condition except where noted.  Comes from a smoke-free and one dog home.

1) Medela Pump in Style Advanced (PISA) Backpack, double electric pump, bought new and used for 6 months, comes with everything (though I recommend you buy new tubing). In fantastic condition; left my home just once or twice. $120 

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2815290

2) All of my spare Medela bottles and milk storage. I need to take inventory but I have quite a bit! I also no longer need my Born Free bottles and nipples.

3) Fisher Price full-sized swing, no frills but comfortable and works great! $40

4) Fisher Price aquarium travel swing $25

5) Bouncy seat #1. I took the bar and toys off for the photo but I do have them! A little smudged by the feet but I will wash it. $20

6) Bouncy seat #2. It's the aquarium bouncer. I do not have the original bar and toys but I do have a makeshift version that I can throw in! $15

7) Blue Bumbo with clear tray $25 SOLD

8.) Playmat, for tummy time, with mirror, attached toys, and pillow (such as to prop their little arms to look into the mirror or at the toys) $12 SOLD

9) Angelcare movement monitor with two sensors and two receivers. I purchased this new from Amazon and used it less than 2 months; as good as new. $115

https://www.amazon.com/Angelcare-Movement-Sound-Monitor-Deluxe/dp/B002ZB82CU

10) My Brest Friend ($15) and Boppy ($10)

11) Infant Bundle Me. I loved this! Excellent condition. You can cut out a small circle in the back if you want, but we didn't do this. $25

12) Baby bunting $8 SOLD

13) Infant bather, used for about 2 seconds (seriously!) before we decided that we preferred bathing without it! Got it wet and immediately hung to dry. $10

14) Green Miracle Blanket ($15...unless DH wants to keep it for sentimental reasons!) and teddy bear Swaddle Me ($7) SOLD

15) BabyPlus, for use during pregnancy $75 PENDING

I live in Winston-Salem, DH works in GSO, and we travel to CLT and Durham every couple of months. :)

Thank you so much!!!

Pregnant with #1 with PCOS and LPD, success with mostly naturopathic treatments
Our Thanksgiving Day baby 11/22/07

imageimageimage

Pregnant with #2 with LPD, uterine polyp/hysteroscopy, DOR (AMH = 0.17), 2 c/ps
Our early Christmas present 12/9/10

Re: Trading Wednesday! All of my baby gear!

• Bumbo and tray are pending. :)

imageimageimage

• I'll buy the playmat (#8). 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks, racey!  Consider the Bumbo and the playmat sold. :)

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"