Snarky and T-TTC

Hi! We made it!

We drove for 3 days and arrived last night. We are staying in my IL's fully furnished/finished basement until we find a house. We plan on waiting until spring.

Most of our things are in storage, but the rest we are unpacking today. We basically have our own little apartment. It has a master bedroom, a small dining room, a big living room, 3 closets and a bathroom. We also have a large unfinished area where we have a fridge.

It feels very strange to be in such a new and different place, but hopefully we adjust quickly! Thanks for checking in on me!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hi! We made it!

• Yay for making it safely!!  Sounds like you have some nice digs to hang out in until you find a place. 
  • glad you had an easy trip out there! Hopefully the weather isn't too much of a shock to your SoCal system!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Glad you made it there safely!!  How cool that you have a nice place to stay in before you find a house of your own.  I hope you guys adjust and settle in as quick as you can. 
    TTC #1 Dx: severe MFI
    IVF with ICSI #1: BFP
    TESE for DH 08/09/09
    ER 08/09/09; ET 08/14/09; Beta #1 08/23/09: 150; Beta #2 08/25/09: 267
    TTC #2: FET #1: BFP
    ET 06/16/11; Beta #1 06/25/11: 282; Beta #2 06/27/11: 777
    First u/s: Twins! Baby A stopped growing @ 9 weeks, forever in our hearts
    TTC #3: FET #2: c/p lost at 4 weeks
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • glad you made it and have a nice place to stay until you go house hunting.  Ooooh, maybe you can go on House Hunters.  I watch that show all the time.

• imagepmarie33:
    Ooooh, maybe you can go on House Hunters.  I watch that show all the time.

me too!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageQCinOct:

imagepmarie33:
    Ooooh, maybe you can go on House Hunters.  I watch that show all the time.

me too!

Me three!  I would love to see a Katt episode of HH! 

Glad you guys made it there safely and have a nice place to stay while you look for a new place!

someecardscom - Im well on my way to getting absolutely nothing done today
    DD1: allergic to eggs & dairy Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    c/p 4/1/11

DD2: milk and soy protein intolerant, allergic to eggs, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, sesame, bananasBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    MSPI Moms Check-In Blog
  • Glad it went well! Sounds like you have a decent spacento stay until you find a new home. I could never stay with my in-laws, so I give you credit there.
    imageimage

After 22 cycles and tube removal our IVF miracle has arrived! Detailed IF and IVF info in bio.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Where did you move too? We are seriously considering moving to Tennessee after LO is born and done with her cleft lip Surgeries.
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Birthday
  • I am glad you made it safe and hope you settle in soon =)

TTC #2 since June '08

~*DD 10.21.07*~

dx unexplained

IUI #1-4 BFN

IVF#1 June 2011 BFN

IVF#2 Dec 2011

Beta#1 12/21 : 812 Beta#2 12/23 : 1634

EDD 8/25

*PAIFW/SAIFW*

• Glad you made it safely!  And that is wonderful that you have a nice place to stay while you house hunt.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2, Operative hysteroscopy March 2011; IVF #1 long lupron protocol April 2011-cancelled due to poor response; IVF #2 flare protocol May 2011=hospitalization due to abdominal hemorrhage during ER and no fert due to MFI issues. Moving onto international adoption from Moldova January 2013!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"