January 2011 Moms
Options

Ten Things Tuesday

Re: Ten Things Tuesday

• Options

1.  I currently have homemade applesauce in the crock pot and it smells AMAZING!

2. Even though we're in Pa now, I can't stop sweating and wish I packed more t-shirts.

3. Poor E is so tired from being off her schedule she almost fell asleep in the pack and play but I woke her up trying to take a picture of it.

4. DH should hopefully be up here today or tomorrow.

5.  I'm seriously going to jump his bones as soon as he gets here, 2 weeks is to long!

6.  I'm really hungry and I would kill someone for something with some hot sauce on it.

7. I'm oddly excited about being able to start buying some CD's and starting E on them when we get to North Carolina.

8. I really want to eat some of this applesauce but it's nowhere near done.

9.  I didn't tell DH I cut my hair so he's in for a huge surprise when he sees me. Not sure how that's going to go.

10.  I'm so stressed out about going to DH's aunts house for Thanksgiving.  I love his family but it's going to be so loud there and I just know E is going to be overwhelmed and not nap.  Hopefully it's not super cold and wet out so I can maybe take her for a walk and pray she falls asleep in the stroller.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I dont think I have seen a pic of this hair cut, please show me!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

1. Its bonus time at work, and im hoping I get SOMETHING, even though Im part time.

2. Id like to cut my hair off, but I know I will regret it. I need a trim or something it is just way too long right now.

3. W thinks my hair is pretty awesome to tug on, and it hurts!

4. I brought soup for lunch, but Id like to get some fast food.

5. Going to two houses on thanksgiving is going to be exhausting, and W is not going to be happy.

6.  I have to drive two hours in rush hour traffic tomorrow night to pick up my SS and I am dreading it. I am no good in traffic.

7. Im obsessed with Whitney turning one, and all things around it.

8. My dad asked me last night how it felt to be a mom now, and I cried. LOL

9. I made my mom a handprint apron for Christmas with the twins and W's prints on it. The twins looks awesome, and Whitney is a blob. I almost think I shouldnt give it to her.

10. We just put in new flooring that originally was 160 in material. Ended up being 440 when we upgraded to stuff that would actually last. Did I mention I REALLY hope I get a bonus this year?! *ugh*

• Options

1. I haven't done more than 2 hours of actual work in the past two days.

2. My dog attacked the cat last night when she walked past him (unprovoked, he just lunged at her).  :( 

3. The peanut butter lovers Reese's cups are the freaking best. 

4. My muffin top is pleading with me to stop eating candy like in #3 and start my Jillian Yoga Melt dvd.

5. My FIL is in the hospital for severe dehydration (he is undergoing treatment for cancer as well).  I feel so bad for my H.  We are just hoping he turns a corner and gets better so DD has ONE Christmas and birthday with him.

6. I looooove pinterest, but I do think it is making me covet things that I don't "need", can't afford, could never wear if I don't do #4 above, etc etc. 

7. I am super annoyed because I got an eye exam at a new doctor's office (it was closer to home), he wanted to change my prescription (lower it actually), and after 3 return trips trying different types of contacts, I still can't see.  So I am going back to my old doctor, who I never should have strayed from.  I think the new doctor just didn't carry my brand and I wish he had just said so instead of acting like he wanted me to try something more cutting edge.

8. Why am I such a wimp I don't insist the new doctor make it right?  Sometimes I annoy myself.

9. I want a reese's right now.

10.  I just looked down at my muffin top and got sad.

• Options

1.I'm making a dairy free pumpkin pie to take for Thanksgiving and I am pretty darn excited about it.

2.I think I might have to make a second one just for our house.  I love pie!

3.Sometimes I have fantasies about night weaning DD so I can get more sleep, but I don't think she is actually ready.  She isn't eating barely any solids yet.

4.So glad my DP is  home for the day.  

5.I think I might go out alone for a while.  I need some alone time.

6. I'm not sure I actually agree with night weaning, I am just really tired. DD slept through the night at 2 months and now her sleep is the suck!

7.I am excited about our Christmas cards.  I ordered them last night and I seriously can't wait for them to get here.

8. I have another craft show coming up and I am really excited about it.

9.I am doing a freebie raffle at my next show and I am trying to figure out what to include.

10.My daughter is unburdening the bookshelf of books and I am too tired to stop her.

• Options

1. Like Valley's #10, my kid is once again taking every video game off the shelf and sliding them across the kitchen floor. This happens at least 3 times a day. I gave up on putting them back in alphabetical order. I have until Thanksgiving before H notices.

2. H is about to put in a request for leave. He's taking 18 days and we're not going ANYWHERE. He hasn't been allowed any time off since his paternity leave in January, despite having 35 days saved up. I cannot wait to have him home all day every day for 3 weeks.

3. My kid still talks in a creepy demon voice. It's fun watching her creep out H's kidless friends.

4. I've had a headache for 3 days now.

5. We bought a 15lb turkey for just the two of us. It was 59 cents a pound - who could resist?!

6. I get a lot less done these days than I know I'm capable of. I know I have a LO to look after, and I'm pregnant, but I seriously need to get my ass in gear and stop looking for excuses.

7. We moved a month ago and LO #2's room is still full of boxes. So is our laundry room.

8. A pine cone fell and hit the back door. I freaked out thinking someone was trying to break in.

9. Ever since getting pregnant I've been craving Starbucks and alcohol. I haven't drank in almost two years so this is really strange.

10. I drank a gallon of sweet tea in 2 days.

• Options
    1.  I have no idea what i'm getting anyone for christmas therefore I have not started shopping.

2.  I had Taco Bell for lunch today and it was delish.

3.  My cat just freaking puked.

4.  Like Sweethurricane I still have a room full of random boxes from when we moved back in August.

5.  I have like four baskets of laundry that I should be putting away.

6.  My "bestfriend" keeps bugging me to go out but this Mama doesn't go out at 10:00 pm on a Tuesday night..sorry.

7.  I can't wait to send my SS gift.  I think she will love it..I hope!!

8.  I have not planned anything for Cooper's first birthday.

9.  I think i'm going to have some ice cream after I type this.

10.  I'm sitting in complete silence listening to the rain.  It has been relaxing which is odd because I hate rain. 

• Options

1.  I have ants in my pants.  I cannot wait to get off work today.

2.  I feel uncool, because I have never gotten a PM on here.

3.  I am starting to want another baby.

4.  I am scared that it will take me forever to get pregnant again.

5.  I am even more scared that it will happen right away, and I won't be ready.

6.  Everyone around me at work is coughing and sniffling and sneezing.  It's gross.

7.  I can't really remember why I enjoyed life before DS.  Everything is so much better with him now. 

8.  Everybody poops.  I remind myself of this when I am feeling insecure. 

9.  I want to go see the new muppets movie.

10.  Are there any good movies I should rent tomorrow? 

• Options
    imagebethyla:

I just watched Country Strong on demand and I loved it and made my H watch it again with me.
  • Options
    I just watched Bad Teacher. Did not care for it. Ok parts, but sort of silly.

• Options
    imageRosieBcheeks98:

10.  I'm sitting in complete silence listening to the rain.  It has been relaxing which is odd because I hate rain. 

That is the #1 reason I LOVE hurricanes. There's nothing more beautiful than when the power's out and you're just sitting in the dark silence listening to the rain fall. ?

• Options
    imagebethyla:

5.  I am even more scared that it will happen right away, and I won't be ready.

5. We got pregnant on the first try. When we went in for my first appt, the NP walked in and said "So, we're doing this again?" and I must've had a deer in headlights look on my face because she then asked me if it was planned. LOL. We're so very excited, but we definitely still have those moments of "Oh my god, we're going to have two under two, WTF were we thinking?". That being said, if I can do it, you can do it!

10. I haven't seen it yet, but how about Crazy Stupid Love? I heard it was awesome.

• Options

imageMarSamWhitney:
    I dont think I have seen a pic of this hair cut, please show me!!

I tried to get one for you but I'm a mess from being rained on and crying half the damn day.  I'll doll myself up tomorrow and take a picture for you Stick out tongue

• Options

1. I spent most of the day working with co-worker on unloading boxes of dirty, dusty, moldy, mildewed binders that are sales files we must keep.  They filled 6 tall bookshelves.  They were not packed in any order and it was really gross.  At least co-worked & I get along and he did not get on my nerves while completing the project.

2.  I am sad because a lot of my wonderful co-workers willl be gone after Christmas since they are shutting down  the manufacturing facility here. 

3.  My brothers (ages 34 & 38) are like a live Beavis & Butthead show.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

4.  My husband is currently not on speakig terms with his sisters.

5.  I need to go by the eye doctors and pick up my new glasses.  This is the first time I've ever had to get glasses.

6.  Turning 40 sucks - I feel old!

7.  Our church youth group's Christmas tree lot opens Friday-  DH & I always love working out there with the other families.  The weather is going to be nice this year for our first two shifts.

8.  My life seems weird - I have one kid learning to drive and one learning to walk. 

9.  It is time to go home from work -must find energy to walk to the car.

10.  I suck at money-management.

• Options

Wow, I can relate to a lot of what's posted today!

1. I'm going to make my first pumpkie pie for turkey day.

2. I went food shopping WITH a list and bought all the fixings for my salad EXCEPT lettuce!

3. I have 3 loads of laundry that need to be folded and/or put away.

4. I have baby fever but a marriage in less than perfect order but I would be thrilled if I got a BFP.

5. I also dream of night-weaning.

6. I haven't pumped in about 2 weeks and it's been heavenly.

7. I used to be hot and sexy and cool. Now, I'm not.

8.  I think I'm going to get rid of my cleaning lady for 2012 to save some money.

9. I, too, suck at money management.

10. I wish there were someone here to walk on my back - it needs to be cracked. 

• Options
    imageMrsLynnyD:

58.  I think I'm going to get rid of my cleaning lady for 2012 to save some money.

You have a cleaning lady..send her over here.

• Options
    imageRosieBcheeks98:
    imageMrsLynnyD:

58.  I think I'm going to get rid of my cleaning lady for 2012 to save some money.

You have a cleaning lady..send her over here.

She only comes once per month now (used to be biweekly when I was working) and lately it's not been that good. Guess i'm home more to see what she misses...but even the little bit she does do is helpful...she comes today :) I'll ship her over to you next.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"