Georgia Babies

I will buy you an iPad...

Not kidding.  If you tell someone about our house and they purchase it, I'll buy you an iPad.  Cross my heart. 

House listing:  https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2695-Townley-Cir_Doraville_GA_30340_M64219-81734?ex=GA543444102

I HATE this market for trying to sell your home.  It makes me sick to my stomach because at list price we are now losing $80k....might as well have someone cool buy the house then...right?  Blue Ribbon schools INTOWN (you don't have the 1 hour plus Cobb commute) Evansdale is one of the highest rated Elementary schools in the Atlanta area and Henderson Middle was written up in Atlanta Magazine last year as being the best middle school in Atlanta.

Not only are you close to 85/285/CDC/Emory and have an updated kitchen and bathrooms you also have:

-new HVAC

- new sewer line (this is alone $9k and all older homes have to have this done ...I think all homes 20-years or more)

- new water line

- new insulation

- new hardwoods

- new carpets

- professional landscaping

- new driveway

- new gutters

- and the list continues

House listing:  https://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/2695-Townley-Cir_Doraville_GA_30340_M64219-81734?ex=GA543444102

Thank you and hope you are all doing well!  

Re: I will buy you an iPad...

• Your house is beautiful. Hope you find a buyer soon!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Believe me, I totally feel your pain.  We are still struggling w/ whether or not we want to try again next year.  Honestly, unless someone drops a pile of cash in our laps to unload it, I don't see the point.  This market sucks so bad :-(  It is beyond frustrating.  If I come across anyone looking in that area, I will definitely point them your way.  Good luck!

• Loading the player...
  • I feel your pain too. We took our house off the market after 8 months. Only one offer and it was so far below asking we couldnt even make it work. We got it rented and so far it is working out great.
    Photobucket Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • It looks like a lovely home!

If it makes you feel any better, I still own a home in NY that no one is looking at, not a single visit in months.  Hope you sell yours soon! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I love your house and location.  If I could only sell mine I would buy it.  Sorry the market does really suck.  Have you thought about renting it?  I was completely against renting ours, but we had to have more space or I was going to have a breakdown.  It was much easier to find a good renter than I thought it would be and it covered my mortgage payment.  I think there are lots of good people out there looking to rent in today's market because they are not sure how long they will stay in Atlanta and are afraid to buy a house because they won't be able to sell it.
    imageLilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"