Georgia Babies

Wish me luck....

I only have about an hr left of peace before my ILs arrive. My house has been restored (almost) back to pre-santa condition and it's as clean as it's going to get. Thankfully I was smart enough to order wings from Publix for dinner tonight. Please lord let my ILs be helpful this week I am so ready to collapse. Pray for my sanity and that my hormones don't say something they shouldn't. 
Colin Patrick-7/14/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers imageimageLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Wish me luck....

• Repeat after me:  "Oh, I am feeling a little sick again.  Could you just put those dishes in the dishwasher for me and wipe off the counter?".  "I feel like I could use some quiet.  Do you mind taking Colin outside while I lay down?" 
  • Oh boy. Have fun with that. :p
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Good Luck! I selfishly hope for a good story out of the visit, but for your sake I hope it is easy. :) Remember to rest so you don't make yourself sick again when you are just starting to feel better. Happy Thanksgiving!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Good luck! Praying everything goes smoothly
    BFP 12/23/07, M/C 1/25/08 Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"