January 2011 Moms

just for fun :)

1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender?

2. What is your favorite Christmas present you bought for someone else?

3. What is your favorite holiday?

4. Do you have a signature dish? If so, what is it?

5. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?

sorry if these are kinda lame Smile I tried! lol

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: just for fun :)

•  1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender?

I really liked Preston and DH liked Dean.

A few years ago I got my brother this really amazing book on our Mexican heritage along with a Day of the Dead painting, he is really into that and it was nice to see him get excited!

Halloween for sure! costumes, trick or treating and I always go to my sister's house before and have dinner. It is kind of a tradition now

Yes, it is Cinnamon Pineapple. Fresh pineapple candied in red hots! Delish!

5. Favorite guilt pleasure tv show?

Hoarders

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • imageLovee+2:

1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender?

It was going to be Jacob. 

I made mom a collage of pictures of my siblings and I growing up and more recent pictures. Then had a plaque that said "all because two people fell in love. "

Christmas. I love the songs and the family and just the holiday spirit that everyone has. 

no I sure don't. 

5. Favorite guilt pleasure tv show?

Big Bang or Walking Dead...neither are really a guilty pleasure. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • imageLovee+2:

1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender? I'm not telling - I'm saving it!!

2. What is your favorite Christmas present you bought for someone else? No idea - guess I'm not all that creative or maybe my memory just svcks.

3. What is your favorite holiday? Thanksgiving for the food but I love giving Christmas presents and everything else that goes with it. After having JT's 1st Christmas I might have to change Turkey day for Christmas...we'll see!

4. Do you have a signature dish? If so, what is it? I usually make spinach dip but I stole it from my aunt.

5. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show? This season's Real Housewives of Beverly Hills - mostly because I know that guy commits suicide so it's like watching someone's life unravel. Sad really.

sorry if these are kinda lame Smile I tried! lol You did great!!

• 1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender?  We didn't have one for sure but I (we) liked Molly Anne (after my grandma and mom), I like Daphne and Macy.

2. What is your favorite Christmas present you bought for someone else?  I love buying gifts for people so I take the time to buy something I know they would love.  I couldn't list all my favorites on here, I don't have time lol :)

3. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, I just love how it feels around christmas time.

4. Do you have a signature dish? If so, what is it?  I always bake cupcakes :)

5. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?  Good luck, Charlie

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Not lame at all!

imageLovee+2:

1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender? We were team green, we had Whitney and Natalie for a girl. Finalized Whitney Venessa after I went on bedrest.  For a boy Lincoln Robert was our final name. Another front runner was Jack or Greyson.

2. What is your favorite Christmas present you bought for someone else? Nothing is really coming to mind. I always put a ton of thought behind my gifts, and think about it for quite awhile. This year my sisters and I are getting my dad this wood stamp burning thing, so he can put "Handcrafted by..." He has made us all some gorgous things, and its time he marked his work. I think that is a sweet gift.

3. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, for sure. I love everyone being together, giving, and of course celebrating Jesus.

4. Do you have a signature dish? If so, what is it? I make a chocolate eclair dessert that everyone begs for me to bring to parties. So yummy and simple.

5. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show? Desperate Housewives, or Big Brother.

sorry if these are kinda lame Smile I tried! lol

• imageRosieBcheeks98:
    1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender?  We didn't have one for sure but I (we) liked Molly Anne (after my grandma and mom), I like Daphne and Macy.

2. What is your favorite Christmas present you bought for someone else?  I love buying gifts for people so I take the time to buy something I know they would love.  I couldn't list all my favorites on here, I don't have time lol :)

3. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, I just love how it feels around christmas time.

• imageRosieBcheeks98:
    1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender?  We didn't have one for sure but I (we) liked Molly Anne (after my grandma and mom), I like Daphne and Macy.

Ha, I had Daphne on my short list too. I made the mistake of telling everyone, and you know what they said. Scooby Doo. Idiots! I love that name!

•  1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender?

Brady. We plan on using it for this one if it's a boy.

Uhhh, I dunno. I try to get H stuff that he'd like but doesn't know he wants. If that makes any sense. He always has a list of video games and I let his family buy off that. One year I got him a bunch of racing tees, Playstation boxers, and a Mariners wallet. He loved it all and it's nothing he would've ever thought to ask for one his own.

Christmas. I just love the music and decorating. I miss living in a place that has a first snow and going out for hot cocoa and toasted bagels.

I make an awesome steak marinade from scratch. Whenever I visit my family, I'm in charge of that.

5. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show?

90210, Teen Mom

•  1. What name did you have chosen for your LO if they were the opposite gender? hoo boy, who knows, DH wanted Ryder Jay.  I wasn't in love with any boy names.

2. What is your favorite Christmas present you bought for someone else? oxblood red doc marten boots for my H

3. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween or Christmas

4. Do you have a signature dish? If so, what is it? nope, not much of a cook

5. Favorite guilty pleasure tv show? Real World/Road Rules Challenge Shows (The Gauntlet, etc).

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"