Illinois Babies

Delivered at Rush?

Has anyone delivered at Rush? I am new to the area and therefore need to find a new OB/GYN. I want to find a doctor that is affiliated with a hospital/center that has good reviews. I've heard a lot about Prentice but was wondering if anyone had any bad/good experiences delivering at Rush University Medical Center? Great OB/GYN recommendations would be appreciated! :)

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Delivered at Rush?

• Not yet, but I plan to. A few of my coworkers delivered at Rush and had good experiences. Prentice is an amazing facility; Rush just ended up being more convenient for me.

So far, my OB/GYN seems great, and I've heard good things about the other partners in his practice too. Feel free to PM me if you want the practice info! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • We delivered at Rush, the staff there was amazing, we had a complicated birth.... I feel they made sure we came home with our daughter.... I would go back in a heart beat as the nurses and staff where just amazing!  My obgyns - you meet the whole team, Dr. Colgrove, Davis and Hannon where also great! My sister delivered at Prentace and although beautiful, I felt that we had a much more personal experience and that the drs and nurses knew what they where doing.  We where in the NICU so our experience was different than most. I just feel very lucky to have had the team we did. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"